Sign in to follow this  
Fish Chris

Which would you prefer ?

I guess if I started out by saying, "Say you had a Mossy Oak Shadow Grass" painted boat like mine..... that would be assuming you liked the natural camo look to begin with..... but I don't know how else to ask, because I do have a boat like this....

fbbefd40.jpg

Anyway, the question is, for a vehicle which will pretty much 'only' be used to tow my boat, would you prefer;

1) A totally camo's out truck like this one>

10cb6e960.jpg

2) A camo highlighted truck like this one, with paint that matches the camo nicely (don't pay attention to the wheels... except the color of them.... nor to the brand of truck. I'm simply asking about cosmetics here)

10c294380.jpg

or 3) A bright red or blue truck with 22" chrome wheels ?

Your opinions mean more to me, than that of guys who mostly don't fish or hunt....

Your votes please...

Peace,

Fish

Tough question. On the one hand I think a totally camo'd out truck and boat would look pretty cool but I wonder if it would be a bit of over kill.

On the other hand I like choice number 2 also. You still get some of the camo look but the truck looks a little more refined which personally I like.

I think if it was my choice to make I'd go with number 2.

I don't think you can go wrong either way though.

#1 is overkill for me.

#2 however would look sweet.

the camo highlights gets my vote because it is the most low key one of the selection. i would pick the all camo truck if you were sponsored by mossy oak or another camo company lol ;D

Bright/flashy. Why buy a nice truck to only pull a boat?

There's another reason to own a truck?

Chris #2 for sure  ;)

believe me, when I first get my Tundra, its going to be hard "not" to use it for some of my daily driving...... But then again, litterally 98% of my driving is either for my work (which I couldn't afford the gas for, in my truck anyway) or my fishing (which fortunately is 95% highway). Of my typical 800 to 1200 miles a week of driving, probably less than 20 miles of it is when I'm not either working, or going fishing.

Oh, but anyway, the other reason I won't drive it much for anything "besides fishing" is that I have a very nice little 07" Hyundai, which gets good mileage, and handles great ! That thing hooks some corners ! Slow down for what ? :-) My car actually gets a lot of compliments too..... Too bad the most common one is from the girls who say, "Oh, what a cute little car" ! Uhhh.... thanks :-?

f7502c70.jpg

Peace,

Fish

I'm feeling the full camo truck to be honest.  

None of the above. Not into the camo thing, and I'm not really a flashy guy. If it was me I'd get it in black. Buuuut...If it were to just pull your boat I think #2 is a reasonable choice.

My vote is the pure camo.  Looks good and pattern will hide the little dings and scratches our tow vehicles always seem to get.

With the boat pretty much camo'd out, IMHO as a package the truck just needs to be highlighted with camo. As others have said, both would be overkill ;)...

As Ever,

skillet