Sign in to follow this  
5bass

Steelers or Packers....who ya got?

Well, there's one week until it all goes down. Who is your pick?

Green and gold baby!  Around here the mere utterance of any other is grounds for tar and feathering  8-)

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." -VL

I wanted to go with the Packers but there is one thing they don't have....Troy Polamalu. Turnovers, that's what's going to be the nail in the coffin for the Packers. I do want the cheese heads to win though.

I went with cheese. I really thought the AFC was going to run away with it all earlier in the season but the Pack is looking pretty good to me now.

Steel all the way.

I wanted to go with the Packers but there is one thing they don't have....Troy Polamalu. Turnovers, that's what's going to be the nail in the coffin for the Packers. I do want the cheese heads to win though.

Polamalu hasn't done anything in the playoffs. What makes you think he will have a breakout game against one of the best quarterbacks in the league right now?

Packers can turn that ball over as well.I'm hoping the Steelers underestimate the packer's defense. ;)  Because Baltimore did and so did Philadelphia.We won pretty much every game in the playoffs because of turnovers. Ben like to throw reckless...which makes good news for our defensive backs.

Steel all the way.

Dwight's never wrong about anything.

I'll stick with him.   ;D

Dont really like either of them. Especially the steelers lol. I just want Greenbay to win.The steelers have won enough super bowls

Polamalu hasn't done anything in the playoffs. What makes you think he will have a breakout game against one of the best quarterbacks in the league right now?

Didn't say he would have a breakout game. Just implied he is always a threat. What do I know though, I'm a Redskins fan.  :'(

The Pack won't know what hit them.

The Packers don't have a single guy on the team that has been to the Superbowl. I think the Steelers have a few. ;)  Steelers win big!

The Packers don't have a single guy on the team that has been to the Superbowl. I think the Steelers have a few. ;) Steelers win big!

Charles Woodson has been to the Super Bowl.

The Packers don't have a single guy on the team that has been to the Superbowl. I think the Steelers have a few. ;) Steelers win big!

Yeah, with Oakland and they lost.

I stand corrected. I heard that on sports talk radio and didn't research it further. my mistake! :( That doesn't change the fact that the Steelers will win big!

Yeah, with Oakland and they lost.

"Yeah, with Oakland" would've been sufficient Wayne.  ;)

I'm honestly not sure whom I'd pick to win this one.  I think this will be a fantastic game that could go down as one of the better Super Bowl games for a while.  I'm really looking forward to watching it.

If you were to force me to make a pick....I guess I'd say Pittsburgh.

FBL, Al Davis is still in charge.  There is no hope.

Green Bay 27

Pittsburgh 24

;D ;D ;D

I'm rooting for the Pack.