Sign in to follow this  
Jimzee

A few from the weekend

Just thought I'd post a few decent ones from the weekend since I haven't posted any fishing pics for a while.

We been stuck on this 4 lb. kick for a while and can't seem to get anything over the 4 lb. mark.

IMG_0402.jpg

Completely swallowed the Kopper's

IMG_0403.jpg

BR member AJ Fernatt

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

Nice fish Blaine!  Also that is a d**n fishy looking place.  I think I would spend way too much time pitching each of those trees and laydowns.  

Well done ;)

Nice fish Blaine and AJ! Can't wait for ya'll to come show me up on Ky. next year. Keep it up buddy!

CJ

Also that is a d**n fishy looking place. I think I would spend way too much time pitching each of those trees and laydowns.

Well done ;)

i agree that looks like a nice spot you have

NIcE Fish man!

How does your dog act out there? I want to take my chocalate lab fishing with me on my boat one time im just afraid that he will just jump out. Nice fish by the way.

Just thought I'd post a few decent ones from the weekend since I haven't posted any fishing pics for a while.

We been stuck on this 4 lb. kick for a while and can't seem to get anything over the 4 lb. mark.

IMG_0402.jpg

Completely swallowed the Kopper's

IMG_0403.jpg

BR member AJ Fernatt

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

Very nice fish Jimzee! How do you like those Koppers baits? (they're obviously producing for you ;D) I just picked up 3 of the Yellow Perch styles (two 9/16 oz. 3-5' and one 11/16 oz. 7-10').

How does your dog act out there?

I have been taking him on the boat since he was 8 weeks old. He turns 3 on Wednesday.  He is fine most of the time until an otter, beaver, or some type of water fowl gets close.  Then he turns into a normal dog.  ;D If your dog has never been on a boat before expect some excitement, especially since he's a lab.

How do you like those Koppers baits?

They have been fish catching machines since I bought them. They have a unique wobble and a very loud rattle for such a small crank.

This may interest you.

http://www.bassresource.com/bass_fishing_forums/YaBB.pl?num=1207703774

Nice fish Blaine! 8-) I wish I had a spot like that around here, I miss muddy water! ;)

looks like you're puttin' the smack down on 'em.     nice fish man.

OK, so who did you steal those photos from and when did you get so good at photoshop?

Dont pay any attention to Burley....he doesn't even fish anymore, he just likes to talk about fishing.

Good fish! Bad shirt! BOOO WVU BOOOO!  ;D

Nice fish Blain and AJ. Like fourbizz said. Try some big baits in that puddle you fish in. You know they're in there.

Nice fish, great post and pics.

Way to go!

8-)

How do you like those Koppers baits?

They have been fish catching machines since I bought them. They have a unique wobble and a very loud rattle for such a small crank.

This may interest you.

http://www.bassresource.com/bass_fishing_forums/YaBB.pl?num=1207703774

Thanks for directing me to your review, it now looks like I have to pick up some of the Crawfish style baits. Have you tried the Perch/Shiner/Shad types?

Thanks again,