Sign in to follow this  
Catt

Record breakers!

wwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Thanks Catt, it is a one of a kind video and couldn't have happened to a better guy. He was actually fishing an area where Mark Davis had found fish as well but Mark couldn't get the consistant bite there. Paul honed in on them perfectly.  

Let's us know that those majic moments are still available if we avoid abusing our fisheries and properly manage them in every fashion.

Big O

www.ragetail.com

That was a great video.  I was at Clearlake in 07 when they broke records.  It must have been awesome to be at Falcon.

This video is amazing... those were some hugeeee bass... deep cranks and 12" worms...

Cranks and big Worms. Gotta Love em!!!!

great video.

Matt you gonna have to teach me deep cranks  ;)

When I can't make it to the lake or just need that little some thing extra I'll watch this video or the ones our leaders have made. What I love about this one it's Ole School through-n-through & simple patterns with simple techniques.

Thanks for sharing the link and I agree that it's the best.

Paul made his mark by kneelin & reelin deep cranks for years. His sponsor is Mann's and he was using Manns plus deep cranks. Normans DD22, Poe's 300 series and Bagleys dreadge are also good deep cranks.

WRB

I read on Espn, that he used Hot Lips and Manns, in that video, I never saw him catch one on a Manns.

me and bassinassasin171 went out yesterday for a little bit and caught 4 fish deep cranking. two of which we had out rods in the water to get it down deep, paul elias style 8-) 8-). that vid is makin me want to fish cranks more