Sign in to follow this  
Primus

What new baits or techiniques are producing for you?

This doesn't have to be a bait that's been recently put into production, just something that's new to your tackle arsenal. This year the Koppers Live Target Crawfish Trap in the Red Black color has earned a place in my lipless crankbait rotation. Though I did use it on a limited basis last season the Ima Flit continues to be a very productive rip bait. I'm interested in anything that's new to you that's producing.

Ima Roumba.  :o

And they don 't miss it as much as other topwaters.

Watermelon Senko 5in 8-)

i've only caught a few bass so far this year but the rapala x rap is working for me...

Watermelon Senko 5in 8-)

LOL... Dude where have you been :-/ . J/K of course

Tubes for me. I won some and threw them the next day... caught tons of fish. It's nice to gain confidence in a bait immediately... I like it that way!! ;D

Berkley chigger craw as a jig trailer.

Allen

Just started using the Roboworm "pitchin craw" definitly a bait I throw every outing.

Another new bait for me is the BBZ shad I..had a couple of follows, but no takers yet.

Rage Tail  :o

black/gold x rap and huckleberry big bite trick stick on toledo bend. PB&J strike king zero and bandit flat maxx on rayburn.

Been going 'old school' with it and catching a ton of bass on hair jigs this year.

-T9

Storm Swim Shad. I was fishin' on the Susky this past weekend with my Dad and my usual combo of tubes, jerkbaits, and inline spinners were not producing. I tied on a swimbait my Dad had given me and ended up catching 8 SM in about 1 1/2hrs. Two of which went about 3lbs. I went and bought some after that.

Walz reminded me of another bait similair to the Storm Swim Shad that I tried one night and did pretty well was the River To Sea Live Eye Bottom Walker in the 80 size, I actually bought this bait a couple of years back and finally tried it.