Sign in to follow this  
Glenn

Chris Lane Is Coming To The Roadtrip!!

I'm pleased to announce that reigning Bassmaster Classic Champion Chris Lane will be joining us at the Lake Guntersville RoadTrip!

Chris is known on the B.A.S.S. tour for his topwater style. He's been fishing professionally since 2000, and travels all over the United States competing in B.A.S.S. Elite Series events and B.A.S.S. opens as well as various other tournaments. In 2011 alone, Chris had three top 12 finishes in the BASSMaster Elite Series and finished 12th overall for the season, earning a ticket to the BassMaster Classic in Shreveport, LA in 2012. He also ranked 6th in the BASSMaster Southern Open.

Chris won the Bassmaster Classic earlier this year, and just placed 2nd in the Power Pole Slam Elite Series event on Lake Okeechobee.

Chris will be joining us for a meet-n-greet and giving a presentation during Wednesday night's banquet.

If you haven't signed up for the RoadTrip, you still have a few days left! Please see the RoadTrip thread for details. I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

Glenn

Wow, Cool!

Homerun! I can't wait!

Jeff

It should be educational and fun.

WOW

that is impressive Glenn, great job making that happen. really kickin myself that I cant attend but you guys are going to have a ton of fun and good luck.

I'll really look forward to this. Great job!!

Chris Lane is one of the good ones in my opinion. I would love to be able to attend the trip, but it just is not in the cards this year. Y'all have fun and give us all the embarrassing details. We won't tell a soul... :D

Yeeeeeeee-hawwwwwww!!

I know he lives there. Will he be fishing with anyone? If so, the line begins right behind we gentlemen...:)

That's awesome!! I whish I could make it!

WHOO-HOO!