tugsandpulls

Just Caught My Pb An Hour Ago

was at a local lake caught a few tiny bass on an inline spinner then a dink then switched to a weight less senko nada tied on a 99cent wal-mart spinnerbait and wham knew it was a good one after what seemed like an hour and 3 good runs i landed this baby

• Like 3

was shakin too hard to get lenght and wanted to get him in the water again but he weighed 8# woohoo a passerbay in a car stopped to take pic think whole lake heard me scream for joy

• Like 1

Congrats man 8 pounds is awesome.

Don't fish spinnerbaits often at all, maybe I should.

Good stuff, got to love those $1.00 Costa Rican spinners. I own about 30 of them, great for Snakeheads.

Fantastic! I probably need to try one of those Wallyworld spinnerbaits, too.

I've caught some pretty nice fish on those cheap $1 spinnerbaits. They're great for bank fishing so if you get snagged and loose them it isn't a big deal. Congrats on the PB, now lets see those pics! :eyebrows:

Outstanding! Congratulations!

an 8 pounder is sure a dandy. lots of people have fished many years and have never even caught a 5 pounder. now you have set the bar to fish more to get a bigger one.

bo

Congrats! I have wally world's 3 pack spinner bait. That's probably the same thing. I haven't tossed them much. This is a good confidence booster.

8# is a good bass, congrads. I only use the $1.00 spinner baits, bet Walmart is out of stock on them this morning.......lol.

• Like 1

Congrats man. Sounds like a lot of people are all about those $1 wal mart spinners. Im gonna have to check them out. Tired of losing $6 dollar spinnerbaits.

Congratulations. That is a great achievement! Maybe you catch an even bigger one soon.

Congrats man. Sounds like a lot of people are all about those $1 wal mart spinners. Im gonna have to check them out. Tired of losing $6 dollar spinnerbaits.

yeah i am gonna have to grab some $1 ones my self lol.. I lost my white strike king in a tree the other day.. The tree was on shore but the branch was hanging over the water :( i had to leave that spot instantly i couldn't bare to see my spinner hanging any longer.

my profile picture is the fish

• Like 1

my profile picture is the fish

your profile pic is of your 8 pounder i see. Wish i was able to get the picture of my PB.

• Like 1