Picked up two H20 brand squarebills and two lipless cranks today.  H20 seems to be a proprietary Academy brand of lure.  I have never really fished squarebills or lipless cranks much before but am going to give them a shot.  Many people say they do well in the cold too.  

• Like 1

Many of the folks on the board, including me, have favorable opinions of the H2O hardbaits.  My 9.5lb LMB PB was caught on an H20 "Rattlin' T" lipless crank.

the h2o cranks are better than average..I like mine.

I have a bluegill colored square bill that is one of my #1 producing cranks

When they are on sale, which is just about most of the time, it would be hard to find a bait any better for the price.

They're almost the only squarebill I use anymore. They come in great colors, rattling and silent, a few different sizes, the hardware is decent, finish and baits are durable, I just have a hard time throwing many others when I'm just fishing for fun. 

• Like 2

Can't beat the price.  I don't feel as bad when I lose them! Lots of good fishing colors & they seem to hold up well.

Great baits, definitely the best house brand baits on the market, imo.  They've come out with some really nice new colors in the last year too.

• Like 1

Great baits, definitely the best house brand baits on the market, imo.  They've come out with some really nice new colors in the last year too.

I picked up 3 of their new colors last time I was in Academy. Their new bluegill, gold/black back, and a ghost minnow color all looked too good for me to pass up. Gold/black back has already been doing work :)

20141105_115756_zps056f394a.jpg

20141105_160653_zpsa828d776.jpg

• Like 3

I use to fish only H2O baits because i only went to Academy. I love them and still use them i like their shallow diving cranks. 

• Like 1