AC5-UEeN3V_fjkdFXtHWfQ_56x42.png

5N0l1KbG1BHPyP8_S7SOXg_56x42.png

HLfqVCxzVx5CUDQ07GLeWg_56x42.png

On 9/9/2016 at 7:34 AM, S. Sass said:

:roflmao1:

^^^^What he said!

• Like 2

One sparrow doesn't make spring.

Well, the quarterback situation was an unknown going into the new season and Bronco fans are pleasantly surprised!

:respect-059:

• Like 1

My Steelers beat the lowly Redskins. Not much of an accomplishment but I'll take it. 

The Bronco's win was a fluke! Anyone who thinks Siemian can keep it up all season long is delusional. They still have a very good defense and that'll win them about 8 games and the offense will probably contribute enough for another couple of wins and that's where i have them pegged at this season, 10 - 6. I truly believe that the Raiders have the talent in place to eek out the division at 11 - 5. It'll be a three team race all season between the Raiders, Broncos and Chiefs but I think the Raiders take the division by a game and the Broncos and Chiefs each finish at 10 -6 with the Chiefs owning the tie-breaker.

1 hour ago, Brett's_daddy said:

The Bronco's win was a fluke! Anyone who thinks Siemian can keep it up all season long is delusional. They still have a very good defense and that'll win them about 8 games and the offense will probably contribute enough for another couple of wins and that's where i have them pegged at this season, 10 - 6. I truly believe that the Raiders have the talent in place to eek out the division at 11 - 5. It'll be a three team race all season between the Raiders, Broncos and Chiefs but I think the Raiders take the division by a game and the Broncos and Chiefs each finish at 10 -6 with the Chiefs owning the tie-breaker.

He actually looked pretty impressive throughout the game, even though he was under an enormous amount of pressure.

Anyone can have 1 good game. If the Panthers didn't get called for a penalty and that late made FG counted we wouldn't even be having this conversation and everyone would be lamenting the demise of the Broncos.

Maybe, but don't forget that the panthers nearly scored the winning field goal because of Chris harris jr.'s foul that carried a first down with it.  I'm just happy that the broncos didn't get a rotten quarterback and even got someone decent.

23 hours ago, Brett's_daddy said:

Anyone can have 1 good game. If the Panthers didn't get called for a penalty and that late made FG counted we wouldn't even be having this conversation and everyone would be lamenting the demise of the Broncos.

Yeah, but most teams "Would have won" if they scored more points and had not run out of time!

Coulda, woulda, shoulda...That's why games are played on the field and not won or lost "on paper".

:naka:

• Like 1

Wish you all...all the luck with your teams.  If it's daylight and I have day off....I'M FISHIN

• Like 1

BRONCOS RULE!

:respect-040::respect-059::respect-059::respect-040:

Even with their new QB I still think the Broncos could be a serious AFC contender again, he looked pretty solid again today. I think Pats, Steelers, and Broncos have the best shot currently, in that order. 

Sometimes I ask myself why I've been a life-long
Bills fan... Broncs looked pretty decent today.

:sad-021: