Oregon Native

Finally...Fingers crossed

Well here it is again Friday and I was hoping to get out Friday but as some of you know my garage door spring busted.  Well the first of the week it gets fixed...well then I catch this dandy of a cold and along with working half a day I'm beat.  Plan on going wed.....well...9:00 in morning curled on floor with tremendous stomach pains.  Am not going to doctor...gotta wait.  Wake up after sweating my guts out and shaking like a leaf three hours later.  Feel ok.  So now it's Friday and I decided to take wife golfing (she loves golfing and after 43 years I like making her happy) (Karma may work here!?)  I was going fishing but the last clubber is Saturday.  Heading into it kind of blind....(Norris)  Haven't been up there in months but *&^!$....don't care.  I have loaded the boat with so much tackle it's hilarious.  I just want to go fishing and catch some fish.  Do need to do well as far as points go but hey.....we will see whats in my Gods plans.  Tight Lines everyone.

• Like 6

Glad you're feeling better

Best of Luck to you Sir.

A-Jay

Good luck, they are chomping on Norris. Lots of folks still getting them on top

• Like 1

The majority of my trips are on the spur of the moment!

Go Kick Bass ;)

• Like 1

Sit back, relax, throw a line and take a nap..Life's good! 

Glad you're feeling better 

Mike

• Like 1

Fingers crossed for you too! I'm hoping to go one last time this weekend. It's only going to happen if it stays warm enough to keep the lake from skimming over and right now that's not looking good. Hopefully it works out for both of us!

Thanks for the well wishes....taking  care of making lunch....having a cup of tea....shower and it's off to the lake for a report to follow.

• Like 1

Wishing you the best!

Interesting day....tons of hunters on way to lake....cold morning....frost...I think I heard one shot all day.  Also from what I hear fishing was way off compared to what it had been earlier in the week.  It too four fish for nine pds for first  ... second was five and change... third was 2..11.  And then their was my HOG of 1.4 which tied for forth!!!  Everyone else blanked.  Beautiful day though...heard of fish chasing up real shallow but not much.

Anyway...until next time....thanks again

• Like 1

Nice, way to come back out.