I picked up a spool of Sunline Super Natural Mono today.  Has anybody tried this stuff out.  It will probably be a week before I am able to test it out and wanted  to see what I can expect. 

I've been fishing it for almost six years now.  It's very supple and comes off the reel nicely, cast or spin. I have yet to have a knot failure. I think you'll like it after you fish with it for awhile.

I have used Natural for 2 years, love it on my crankbait rods.

After searching for my personal go to mono of choice for spinning reels, I settled on Super Natural.  In addition to being supple, strong, and reasonably priced, it is also thinner than most other monos.  For casting reels and leaders where suppleness is less important, I settled in with the masses and use Big Game. 

I tried it out today and so far so good.  I caught 4 Large Mouth in the 3-4lb range and it performed well.   I had no brakes, it casted well and seemed to disappear well under water.  I used it on a spinning reel that I use for weightless soft plastic.  I think this line may be better suited for crank baits but I think I like it better than Trilene and Sufix mono.  Only time will tell on well it holds up for me.