A-Jay

Lund 1875 Pro-V Bass ~ Morning Run (videos)

15 Aug 2019 ~ Well the smallmouth alluded me yesterday (again), Don't really like that.

However, I always enjoy running my rig.

It was a pretty summer morning in the north country, so I recorded a little video on the way up to my first spot. 

Shot it from two angles.

:smiley:

A-Jay

• Like 5

If you could make a video about 20 minutes long of that sweet motor starting up and idling over and over again that would be much appreciated! That thing gets me every time, especially when I have it piped in to my speakers on my company truck. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 12poundbass said:

If you could make a video about 20 minutes long of that sweet motor starting up and idling over and over again that would be much appreciated! That thing gets me every time, especially when I have it piped in to my speakers on my company truck. 

Thanks ~

OK - you got it.

I plan on hitting it hard again next week which will offer ample opportunity to capture multiple V-8 ProXS start ups.

Stand by my friend . . . .

btw - whenever I fire that beast up pre-dawn at a ramp in a state park with a camp ground,

I make a bunch on new 'friends'.

A-Jay

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, A-Jay said:

Thanks ~

OK - you got it.

I plan on hitting it hard again next week which will offer ample opportunity to capture multiple V-8 ProXS start ups.

Stand by my friend . . . .

btw - whenever I fire that beast up pre-dawn at a ramp in a state park with a camp ground,

I make a bunch on new 'friends'.

A-Jay

I’m Sure you do especially how campgrounds like to echo. I imagine the women don’t appreciate it too much and MOST of the men let out a Tim the Tool man grunt. 

BTW I was kidding about the 20 minute deal. Don’t work your tail off on the computer, editing a bunch of footage to get 20 minutes of an engine. 😉

• Haha 1

Just now, 12poundbass said:

I’m Sure you do especially how campgrounds like to echo. I imagine the women don’t appreciate it too much and MOST of the men let out a Tim the Tool man grunt. 

BTW I was kidding about the 20 minute deal. Don’t work your tail off on the computer, editing a bunch of footage to get 20 minutes of an engine. 😉

Yea - you know what it's like.

And I knew you were just joshing, but after thinking about it a bit, I'm gonna do it anyway.

Because that's how I roll . . . . .

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

A-Jay

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A-Jay said:

Yea - you know what it's like.

And I knew you were just joshing, but after thinking about it a bit, I'm gonna do it anyway.

Because that's how I roll . . . . .

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

A-Jay

Oh trust me I’ll listen and I’ll crank the volume too! 😎

• Like 1

I wanna ride 😉

• Like 1

I love boats that come straight out of the hole and tip over fast so you do not lose much sight of the horizon. That boat hull is sweet.  It almost comes out flat and fast!  Nice rig.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A-Jay, did you ever figure out the best way to mount a trolling motor on a CG cutter LOL

16 hours ago, OnthePotomac said:

A-Jay, did you ever figure out the best way to mount a trolling motor on a CG cutter LOL

Nope.

Don't think it would fair well.

No photo description available.

A-Jay

• Like 1

Holy cow, you did not get paid enough.  BTW, I had an (now deceased) uncle in Cheboygan who had a class B oil business and was fortunate to have a government contract to fuel the beautiful cutter kept there in those days.  I was only 17 and we would visit them and I would make a B line to the pier to look at that thing.  As much as I have always loved boats I don't know how I ended up in the field artillery.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OnthePotomac said:

Holy cow, you did not get paid enough.  BTW, I had an (now deceased) uncle in Cheboygan who had a class B oil business and was fortunate to have a government contract to fuel the beautiful cutter kept there in those days.  I was only 17 and we would visit them and I would make a B line to the pier to look at that thing.  As much as I have always loved boats I don't know how I ended up in the field artillery.

Perhaps Not - But few of us did it for the $$$.

Some days I couldn't believe they paid me -  in a few instances I may have tried clicking my heels together hoping to be magically beamed back to the beach.  I was able to retire (mostly) at 47 - so that was pretty decent.

Government fuel contracts were a beautiful thing back then. 

A-Jay

OOHWEEE! That motor sounds sweet.

• Like 1