Sign in to follow this  
BASSMAFIA

Loomis IMX rods

The rods really stand out when sensitivity is the key factor.

Take a look at the IMX MBR844C or BCR854 for jigs and soft

plastics.

8-)

I am the proud new owner of an MBR844C IMX.  It's super light for the size, and feels great in hand.  Can't wait to use it.  Things are still a little frosty up here  >:(

The MBR 844c IMX is my favorite rod for pitching jigs and worms. The GL3 version, same model number, is great for frog fishing.

I hear alot about these rods, i think i might want to get a couple.... should I.... I have never picked one up... really need a Flippin/pitchin rod...

Like any new purchase, try one and then decide if you want a bunch.  I think you'll like them though, I have yet to EVER hear of someone that regretted an IMX purchase.

Raul 's IMX arsenal:

CR721

CR722

CR723

MBR782

MBR783

MBR785

SJR782

The 844C is a great rod. It is sort of my do all rod. It has worked great for jigs, T-Rigged soft plastic, jerkbaits, and even a few heavier crankbaits. Also it has just a little longer but section, which makes it great for Carolina Rigs.

One other great thing about the 844c is that is light and has tons of power but not to much that it decreases the sensitivity of the rod. IMHO, it defines the IMX line. I just wished I owned the same rod in a GLX :(

you can have one custom made for you by "cook's or Oregon custom rods" for about $200, He made me a 783 last year and the rod itself was sweet.  I had him make it with a split grip and it weighed less than 3.5oz.  I just sold it on this site b/c I didn't like the split grip but you can get a lot of rod for the money.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk301/coolhandlala/DSC02039.jpg

He made both of these for me last year.

those rods are sweet, man i bet they are super light, and very very sensitive!!!!

so can he make me whatever i want, with those blanks.... what blank did you use for those rods... what about the guides, and i guess you tell him what you want it for like (ex.... Shallow 1/4oz cranks) and he will build it to fit that need!!!!

i want a whole arsenal, from pitchin to topwater to dropshot.....

please tell me more !!!! 8-)

this is the best deal ive found on loomis. ive ordered 5 rods from this guy. super fast shipping and great prices.

go to www.ohya.com

register your email address with them

username:customer

password: preferred

look at the prices after youve logged in.

free shipping as well. if he doesnt have a rod you want, email him and he can have it shipped directly to you at the same discount prices.