Sign in to follow this  
BASS2THEMAX

CARROT STIX

I KNO WHAT EVERYONE IS THINKING NOT THIS AGAIN . BUT IN THE WAKE OF THE BOYD DUCKETT DROPING THE E21 CARROT STIX SPONCERSHIP QUOTING BAD MANUFACTURING ON THE PART OF E21 AND DIDNT WANT TO HAVE HIS NAME ON A PRODUCT WITH THOSE ISSUES.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS I HAVE HAD E21 RODS AS A SPONCER FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF NOW AND I HAVE 45 TO 50 CARROT STIX AND I HAVE NOT BROKEN ANY OF THEM I DO NOTICE THAT THE ACTION IS DIFFRENT BETWEEN THE 149.00  ROD AND THE 250.00 RODS DONT ASK ME WHY . BUT THEY ARE .

I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS WHIT THEM AND TO BE HONEST THE ONLY REASON I TOOK THEM ON AS A SPONCER THAT EARLY IN THEIR DEVELOPMENT IS I  USE THE AS A TOOL TO PERMOTE MY OTHER SPONCERS . EVERYONE NOTICES THE BRIGHT ORANGE RODS .THE NEXT THING THEY SEE IS WHAT LURE I HAVE ON I TELL THEM WHAT IT IS AND WHERE TO GET ONE  .. I CAN KILL TO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE . SO WEATHER YOU LOVE THEM OR HATE THEM YOU CANT DENIE THAT THEY CAN BE USED AS A TOOL . NOT ONLY TO CATCH FISH BUT TO PERMOTE .

Sponsor.

What a post... if Long mike sees this. ;)

I'm continually amazed that people with sponsors can't spell sponsor.

Not that there is a consistent problem, but with 45-50 of them, you haven't used many of them very much.

I DO NOTICE THAT THE ACTION IS DIFFRENT BETWEEN THE 149.00 ROD AND THE 250.00 RODS DONT ASK ME WHY .

Someone who is sponsored by e21 might do a little reading on them.

I USE THE AS A TOOL TO PERMOTE MY OTHER SPONCERS

Might not want to tell them that, at least not if you'd like to keep them as a sponsor. ::)

Perhaps Boyd Ducket doesn't need an orange rod to get someone's attention to talk about a bait, or perhaps he doesn't like to abuse a relationship like that.

SO WEATHER YOU LOVE THEM OR HATE THEM YOU CANT DENIE THAT THEY CAN BE USED AS A TOOL . NOT ONLY TO CATCH FISH BUT TO PERMOTE .

Anything can be used as a tool... and a decent salesman doesn't rely on a paint job.

No offense bass2themax, but that post is like moldy swiss cheese.

Press face to keyboard

With face on left portion of keyboard,

Roll face to the right

...and back

Faceroll typing has been known to cause blindness, partial loss of hearing, hair loss and urinary tract infections. Use with caution

IN RESPONCE TO THE REPLY WITH 45 TO 50 RODS CAN USE THEM MUCH ...I FISH EVERY DAY SEVEN DAYS A WEEK MORNING AND NIGHT .AND A LOT OF DAYS IM OUT ALL DAY SO YEA I HAVE USED THEM A LOT .

I'm going to have to politely ask for a pic of your 50 Carrot sticks, otherwise I'm calling BS.

+1

I don't even have to see the picture I'm calling BS on this thread from the time I clicked it.  :;)

I KNO WHAT EVERYONE IS THINKING NOT THIS AGAIN . BUT IN THE WAKE OF THE BOYD DUCKETT DROPING THE E21 CARROT STIX SPONCERSHIP QUOTING BAD MANUFACTURING ON THE PART OF E21 AND DIDNT WANT TO HAVE HIS NAME ON A PRODUCT WITH THOSE ISSUES.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS I HAVE HAD E21 RODS AS A SPONCER FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF NOW AND I HAVE 45 TO 50 CARROT STIX AND I HAVE NOT BROKEN ANY OF THEM I DO NOTICE THAT THE ACTION IS DIFFRENT BETWEEN THE 149.00 ROD AND THE 250.00 RODS DONT ASK ME WHY . BUT THEY ARE .

I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS WHIT THEM AND TO BE HONEST THE ONLY REASON I TOOK THEM ON AS A SPONCER THAT EARLY IN THEIR DEVELOPMENT IS I USE THE AS A TOOL TO PERMOTE MY OTHER SPONCERS . EVERYONE NOTICES THE BRIGHT ORANGE RODS .THE NEXT THING THEY SEE IS WHAT LURE I HAVE ON I TELL THEM WHAT IT IS AND WHERE TO GET ONE .. I CAN KILL TO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE . SO WEATHER YOU LOVE THEM OR HATE THEM YOU CANT DENIE THAT THEY CAN BE USED AS A TOOL . NOT ONLY TO CATCH FISH BUT TO PERMOTE .

Yeah, I'm not buying it.

Well considering how bad my own spelling is I'm not going to say anything.

But I would like to see those rods and would suggest posting those pictures.

And since you are a new guy I'd suggest doing that soon. Don't think that people are rude on this site we just like proof.

I made the mistake about BSing when I first came on this site just ask Muddy about a 28lb bass if he remembers that post ;)

So just take some advice and show us proof and if this is BS just say so.

What a post... if Long mike sees this.  

I'm continually amazed that people with sponsors can't spell sponsor.  

Bwaa haha...  no kidding!  Go to the fishing resume board and everyone preaches good grammar and communication skills to land a sponsor.  Then this guy shows up (if he's actually for real which is questionable) and not only can't spell but can't punctuate or create coherent sentences.

;)

I'm going to have to politely ask for a pic of your 50 Carrot sticks, otherwise I'm calling BS.

Hmm...

A little BS or a lot?

Dude, get a clue. We have a few members that have been

around the block more than once.

:-X

I will have to agree on this, show some pics and please turn off the CAPS lock!

Later, ;)

I noticed the site was running a little slower earlier this afternoon.

I now see why.  The spell check feature probably overloaded the server when he was typing his post.   ;)

This is obviously a joke thread. Nobody can be that stoopid ;)

I'll bet it's someone we know just yanking our chain.

I noticed the site was running a little slower earlier this afternoon.

I now see why. The spell check feature probably overloaded the server when he was typing his post. ;)

oh my............

;D  ;D

Noticed this was a troll post when it first showed up.. ;)

But cannot understand why you all fell for it.

Must have been the caps lock, and lack of intelligent wording that drew you all into it.....

g'night Irene.