Sign in to follow this  
Daiwa

Im sorry guys!!

Im really sorry guys for everything ive started on Bassresource.com. Its a great forum and I just wanted to become known. Im sorry for starting all of those pointless threads without reading other stuff (the red line and red hook, the message board newbie thing.) Im really sorry and Im going to change.

Again im sorry,

Josh Johnson

Guest muddy

Welocme young friend! The act of making a mistake is a learning process, it is very mature of you to recognize, apologize and learn from it. Do not sweat the small stuff.

Dude man, no need to apologize.  You didn't start anything.  Sometimes those of us have been here a while get frustrated and maybe lose our cool a bit or get annoyed at frequently asked questions.  Bottom line, now you know about the search tool, about basics of posting, and all the other stuff that a person new on the forum should have some common knowledge of.

Sometimes we give people a hard time.  I doubt anyone meant anything by it.  Now you can start enjoying the forum for what it is.  Consider it an initiation ritual haha!   :D

"The only stupid questions is the one that is not asked"

And if anyone else hasn't told you there are some excellent articles on the main page of bass resource for all your basic/int/adv tackle applications and choices.

Have fun... that's what this place is for.  Sorry you may have got the wrong impression about the forum.  You should never feel bad when all you are trying to do is gain knowledge on the hobby/sport.

Read through "Fishing Articles" at the top of the page, particularly the "Beginners" section. That's a great place to start. Then ask all the questions you like! If we can direct you to a pertinent thread, we will. Otherwise, someone will speak up and help.

It's the nature of the internet to have questions repeated and it does cause some frustration, but don't let it bother you.  Research what you can and then, ask away!

8-)

Thanks guys. I did the same thing on rcgroups when I joined there. It took me awhile but I got used to it.

Gets to Jr. member status,  then apologizes ::)

Do not worry I did the same thing I started one soon as I got on about banjo minnows. Then later on I searched it and found so many posts that it really was not funny. About the red line/hook thing I felt it was a real question. I learned some good info on that thread.

-searoach

I must have missed every bit of it, 'cuz I have no idea what he's talking about.  :-/

Don't do it again!  

;D

;D

;D

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ;D

Chatter Bait,

We all goof up.  That is why there is an eraser on the end of a pencil.

Don't worry about it.  Your posts gave us something to post back and let you know how smart we are. ;D ;D ;D

So keep those posts coming and be sure to let us know how successful you are with your Chatterbait.

I love the Chatterbait.

Chatter Bait,

We all goof up. That is why there is an eraser on the end of a pencil.

Don't worry about it. Your posts gave us something to post back and let you know how smart we are. ;D ;D ;D

So keep those posts coming and be sure to let us know how successful you are with your Chatterbait.

I love the Chatterbait.

Alright, im going to read the FAQ's right now.

I love that movie it is really funny.

-searoach

Gets to Jr. member status,  then apologizes ::)

Are you being funny or mean? :'(

You've got to read the smiley. (see thread on smilies) ;)

I am sorry that you felt that you had to appologise! I too thought the red hook/ line thread was interesting. That brings me to another point anyways.  It is fun to have a little sarcasm and poke a little fun on this forum.  However maybe sometimes we need to think.  This youngman is 14 years old and wants to learn about bass fishing.  Have fun but be careful.