Sign in to follow this  
Rob.Atl

My PB at lake Pan

So i went out to lake pan with my friend and a good rain storm happened the night before so we decided to geive it a try. I really have never had any luck with the jig but with a little practice i got it down and hooked onto a beast. I saw this fish swimin in the water on the bed and draged the jig through its bed. The Scale read 6 lbs and i went crazy since my biggest fish before that was only 3 lbs tops. My freind went on to catch a 5 pounder and and a 5 and a half pounder. It was an awesome day in the rain.

012cf6.jpg

012cf6.0955d8a9f7.jpg

013bn9.jpg

Outstanding Bass young man!

My neighbor said they were biting yesterday too as he caught 20 Bass at Lake Juliette, GA.

Dan

Congratulations!

8-)

That's a nice-looking fish.  Nice markings.  Congrats on a new PB!

Awesome fish! my PB is still 3.5lbs but I'm going to break it this year, I just feel it! Congrats again bud!

congrats on the cool new pb!  real nice fish man.

A pig caught on a jig, way to go!

ok so i have been looking at other pics of people fish on here and they look smaller than mine but weigh like 1-2 lbs more than mine, im not really sure my scale is working correctly but if u had to make an estimate what would u say the weight of this fish was? the scale read 6 do you think that was correct ( it could just be that these bass were thicker than mine and you cant tell in the pic, or just the way im holding it lol  ;D)

ok so i have been looking at other pics of people fish on here and they look smaller than mine but weigh like 1-2 lbs more than mine, im not really sure my scale is working correctly but if u had to make an estimate what would u say the weight of this fish was? the scale read 6 do you think that was correct ( it could just be that these bass were thicker than mine and you cant tell in the pic, or just the way im holding it lol ;D)

Maybe your fish has released most of her eggs the way she looks but what does it matter she is you new pb and very nice. Congratulations!!!

but what does it matter she is you new pb and very nice. Congratulations!!!

+1   8-)