Sign in to follow this  
Low_Budget_Hooker

My C.A.S.T. news coverage on ABC6

Wow!  I just keeps getting better.

LBH

Absolutely awesome job you did with this event.The smiles you put upon them youngsters faces is priceless,and will be forever remembered by them.Im really thinking about possiblie setting up an event next year here in Ct. after seeing your event tape and the smiles of the youngsters.AGAIN......AWESOME job man......definately a feel good moment for you and all the others who pulled it off.

Bob- Take down my email. castforkidsnortheast@gmail.com

If you are interested, let me know, it would be real easy with me so close to you. I can help tons!!! Just say the word and I'll walk you through an event from day 1 to event day. Just give the word.

Connecticut is probably one of the most scenicly beautiful states around. Lots of history, an event there would be somthing special for all involved, I can promise you that.

Very nice, there Russ.  Such a good thing, and it looks like you truly enjoy it.............can't get much better than that.

-J

awesome.. all who can should follow this/youre example. ! compliments are nice but immitation is the most sincere form of admiration and flattery. i will be picking up a few donation rods n yardsale items for a local youth minister who does a yearly event , taking "underpriveliged" kids fishing. again great job! war 72 a newbie

Guest avid

Hey did anybody recognize the first two guys shown? Russel something and Chris?

I think they are TV stars from that show "The Brotherhood."  

Way cool man!!  

Kudos LBH....this is the highest form of practicing our sport and passion. How great for those kids and what a reward for all you guys who put it together. An inspiration for all of us, thanks for sharing this with us and hopefully gearing up some of us to do similar work.....very effective and moving. You and all those that do this and similar things are the real pros. Can't say enough....WAY TO GO LBH!!!!!!!!!!!

RUSS,

AFTER READING YOUR POSTS FOR A YEAR, IT OBVIOUS YOU'RE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. THE KNOWLEGE YOU SHARE, YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR, AND NOW C.A.S.T.

YOU CAN'T SEE ME RIGHT NOW BUT I'M GIVING YOU A STANDING OVATION.

GOD BLESS,

RICK

Great Job with the kids

Great job LBH!  The kids will remember that event for the rest of their lives.  Who knows, you may have sparked the interest of a future Bassmaster.

Well Done!