Sign in to follow this  
BassFeed

25,000 Bass in 25 Years

Why so few ?

Probably just fishing on weekends.    ::)

Guest avid

So the famous Daivd romeo now lives in pennsylvainia pulling the same kind of nonsense that got him laughed off of Long Island.

His Guinness book of world proves what joke that organization is.

He awarded the recognition and there is still a plaque to that effect at khalers pond in moriches NY. long island.

no one from Guinness ever saw him catch a fish but his claim may very well have been true.  he fished all day everyday for several months in an 11acre pond that was overfilled with stunted bass.  he caught virtually all of them on nightcrawlers. and most were -without a doubt shorts-  he released all his fish.

so there can be no actual way of verifying the claim/

Except for the fact that anyone could cath bass with stumpy bodies and big heads there all day.

I used to go with a fly rod and catch 9 -11 inch bass on virtually every cast.

the pond did hold some 5 and 6 lbers.  but anyone who knows the truth of the situation will confrim my statements.

It was alot of fun back in the day.  then one day the bass dissappeared.  I wasthere last yeaar and couldn't catch one.  two other anglers were there and they skunked out.

there was duck farm just down stream but prevailing wisdom holds that one or more of the homeoners who live on the lake did somtheing because all the fishing activity was a nuiscance on "thier" lake.

Ps. half the lake is a conty park.

3,000 bass in 77 days makes 38.916 bass per day ....... it 's pretty obviuos this dude has never ever heard about the famous Lake Guerrero 's 100+ fish per day back in the mid 80 's.   ::)

3,000 bass in 77 days makes 38.916 bass per day ....... it 's pretty obviuos this dude has never ever heard about the famous Lake Guerrero 's 100+ fish per day back in the mid 80 's. ::)

Right time of year you could do that on St Clair or Rainy lake real quick.  Probably in 2 months easy.  Nothing to catch 100+ per day if the feed is on.

Guest the_muddy_man

I wonder why this guy has a different last name than his brother Craig Baugher  

::)

You'll still be talking about CB 20 years from now ;D

He's counting?

I caught some today and have no idea of how many.

I can't remember how many I caught yesterday.

I think he may need some mental health help.

Guest the_muddy_man

::)

You'll still be talking about CB 20 years from now ;D

SO WILL CRAIG!!!!!!!!!!

lancaster that's amish country right?

Correct.

I thought it was kind of funny this guy was attempting this in PA.  We are, after all, not exactly what you would call one of the LMB Meccas of the world!!!!!  

Guest the_muddy_man
lancaster that's amish country right?

Correct.

I thought it was kind of funny this guy was attempting this in PA. We are, after all, not exactly what you would call one of the LMB Meccas of the world!!!!!

WHAT GOES klip-klop BANG klip-klop  BANG klip-klop  BANG

ans: A drive by in Amish Country

Without fail, everytime I've been able to catch 50 or more bass a day,

they were never fish with bragging rights...can you say "runt".

The hottest fishing I have ever encountered was in a small neglected farm pond in Georgia.

The owner (nectarine orchardist) gave us permission to shore fish his pond anytime we wished.

Well, if you gave an 8-yr old girl a closed-face zebco and a plastic worm, she wouldn't be able to move the worm

more than a couple feet without getting a strike. It was almost impossible to cast the lure out and get it back without a bass.

I must admit, we had a barrel of fun but isn't it odd how quickly you tire of catching stunted runts.

As it happened, we never made a trip back to Wayne's pond. BTW: the pond lord went about 13", "easily" over a pound ;D

Roger