Sign in to follow this  
Muddy

I HAVE CHANGED MY BASS HANDLING WAYS

Hey Fellas: After reading Mr.Munsters post about holding bass by the lips, and reading some posts about not putting bass down on the ground or boat floors, it got me to thinking. I have to thank some of our more caring and asthetic fishing brothers for changing my ways

I now carry one of these humane lure removers/recyclers on the boat.

YES THE BASS-O-MATIC BASS BLENDER

Mounts to an ordinary marine battery: ALWAYS SET ON PUREE

after reeling the bass in, turn it on and place bass in TAIL FIRSt: it would be cruel to get the little fella worried and worked up.Try not to hurt his little jaw after getting 4 of the six hooks into it from the 2 treble hooks on your lure.

Gentely lower the fish until it is compleltly liquified, thus leaving a hands free total removal of your lure AND YOU DID NOT COMPROMISE THE INTEGRITY OF THE SLIME COAT!

now here is the best part : YOU HAVE AN ENERGY DRINK IN THE BOAT NOW

Yep thats right, in the blender add some sugar and a lot of caffine , pour over some ice and you have a very healthy energy drink complete with all the Mega Oils a fish could offer

Thanks once again to those who made me think twice about our little green friends.

Good one, Muddy.  ;D

Hey Fellas: After reading Mr.Munsters post about holding bass by the lips, and reading some posts about not putting bass down on the ground or boat floors, it got me to thinking. I have to thank some of our more caring and asthetic fishing brothers for changing my ways

I now carry one of these humane lure removers/recyclers on the boat. YES THE BASS-O-MATIC BASS BLENDER

Mounts to an ordinary marine battery: ALWAYS SET ON PUREE

after reeling the bass in, turn it on and place bass in TAIL FIRSt: it would be cruel to get the little fella worried and worked up.Try not to hurt his little jaw after getting 4 of the six hooks into it from the 2 treble hooks on your lure.

Gentely lower the fish until it is compleltly liquified, thus leaving a hands free total removal of your lure AND YOU DID NOT COMPROMISE THE INTEGRITY OF THE SLIME COAT!

now here is the best part : YOU HAVE AN ENERGY DRINK IN THE BOAT NOW

Yep thats right, in the blender add some sugar and a lot of caffine , pour over some ice and you have a very healthy energy drink complete with all the Mega Oils a fish could offer

Thanks once again to those who made me think twice about our little green friends.

The concoction might have another use as well.  Keep it handy in an open container and dip your lure/bait in it prior to every cast.  It might be better than any of the commercially available sauces.

If it works, and you turn it into a profitable venture, I expect a commission for the idea.

I am discovering more and more how warped your imagination really is Muddy...and I like it 8-)

I wonder though how a shot of bourbon would taste in the mix. ;)

Does it come in chocolate?

8-)

Muddy,you ain't right my friend..... ;D

Muddy, PETA has you on their watch list.

I am a card carry member of another organization from Brooklyn:

PET THIS!!!!!!!! ;D

PET THIS!!!!!!!! ;D

Only from a guy that lives in "that" part of PA!  ;D

PET THIS!!!!!!!! ;D

Now that's a membership everyone should be enrolled in. Good job.

Hey Muddy, just found a video of you and your buddies fishing. Don't need to worry about lip landing these ones.

That video was highly offensive Eddie. Did you see how they laid that fish on the ground?

Hey Muddy, just found a video of you and your buddies fishing. Don't need to worry about lip landing these ones.

That video was highly offensive Eddie. Did you see how they laid that fish on the ground?

Guess you're the camera man, shore.  

I am a card-carrying member of PETA.  People Eating Tasty Animals.

Were you an SNL writer during the 70s?

If he wasn't he's only one resume' away ;D

I'm sure he could get at least 3 references from B.R.  

The state audit at work is finally over, the rally at Stabler went well (even with the curve Hannity threw at us), getting feeling back in my right hand, and I come back to this post.   SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE!

Hey Joe , WELCOME BACK. We know you were busy but you were missed!  8-)

You have made some funny posts in the past, but this one TAKES THE CAKE!!!