Sign in to follow this  
eyedabassman

Where Is That Bass Pro Spring Classic Flyer?

I am getting upset looking in the mail and not finding it there! >:(. And the Bait Monkey is jumping all over the place!

Thanks, I did see that in the Master Catalog. Don't know what the problem is, you would think they would get out asap. :'(

I would think the flyer would be out already with the spring classic starting in like 20 days.

I would think the flyer would be out already with the spring classic starting in like 20 days.

That's my whole point, I just don't understand! You would think with the bad economy that they would have it out early, not later!

I will have to look at that.  I will be close to a basspro the first week of March.

Yeah, my buddy and I were saying the same thing yesterday. Neither of us have received ours yet.

Yeah, I am so depressed! The bait Monkey went and took sleeping pills! :'(

Yeah, I am so depressed! The bait Monkey went and took sleeping pills! :'(

Don't worry. His sleep will be short. It always is.  8-)

Did anyone get there's in the mail yet?  Now I am going into a deep depression. And I can't wake the bait monkey up,Boy am I in trouble!

No reel trade in details yet?   Poor, poor baitmonkey

Hay, it is on there web site now! Who will be there and all the times for the seminars and dates! So I would think that the Flyer would be in the mail soon!  I don't know why the Chicago Store  never gets a big name Bass Pro! The last time I remember it was Jimmy Houston about 5 years ago!

I better start to wake the monkey up!

Got my flyer in the mail thursday!

Cool, I should get mine next week!

I'm thinking that they want the Valentine's day and Prez day sales/flyers to be done with first.  I bet we'll see the spring classic flyers this week - at least that's what I'm hoping :'( :'( :'(

They have some flyer out now on a sale that runs through the 25 th or around there.  Don't expect the fishing classic ad out until the current sale is over..

They have some flyer out now on a sale that runs through the 25 th or around there. Don't expect the fishing classic ad out until the current sale is over..

I don't think they will wait for that, sale to be over with when the Classsic starts on the 27, 28 of Feb.

I got mine folded into a manila envelope on Friday.  Looks like some great deals.  Lucky enough to get KVD and Hank Parker coming to the Rossford, OH store!

I got mine folded into a manila envelope on Friday. Looks like some great deals. Lucky enough to get KVD and Hank Parker coming to the Rossford, OH store![/quote   Are you lucky, at the Chicago Store they don't have one big name bass pro coming!KVD and Hank will PACK that Store! :'(