Sign in to follow this  
Delaware Valley Tackle

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at Bass Resource! Travel safely and enjoy the holiday.

Mike

Same to you and Go Cowboys!

Same to you DVT and everyone!! Go 49ers!!

Same to you and go Ravens!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! Go....go....oh, nevermind....

C'mon Glenn...say it...GO LIONS!!! Hopefully the First game tommorow will be a good one for a change. I think the Lions are 0-7, losing by an average of 23 points for the last 7 yrs. Not this year. I'm afraid the Lions have the best shot at ruining their perfect season. Happy Thanksgiving to all...(even pack fans)

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow members of BassResource! Enjoy your friends and family and if you have a minute think about the men and women fighting for our freedom abroad and the public servants at home who don't get to spend the day with their families as they do their best to make sure we have a safe holiday.

• Like 1

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow members of BassResource! Enjoy your friends and family and if you have a minute think about the men and women fighting for our freedom abroad and the public servants at home who don't get to spend the day with their families as they do their best to make sure we have a safe holiday.

Thanks sincerely for pointing that out!! I myself need to be reminded and I hate myself for it and will try. Thank you Bluebasser86.

Thanks sincerely for pointing that out!! I myself need to be reminded and I hate myself for it and will try. Thank you Bluebasser86.

No problem. The holidays are always hard because I'm never around for them. Thankfully I will finally get Christmas off this year but I'll be working 12 hours tomorrow and the time I'm not working my wife will be at work. We might see each other in passing at about 4:30am when she's going to work and I'm coming home to get some sleep before going back in at 3pm. Even while I'm out doing my thing to help try to keep people around here safe I just remind myself that at least I will get to come home at the end of the day. It tears at my heart to think of the soldiers overseas who at best might get to talk to their loved ones on the phone or a computer. I think their sacrifice for their country is truly amazing and often forgotten about.

Happy thanksgiving everyone. Very good point bluebasser. So thank you to all who serve at home and abroad, be you military or public servant. All yall do for us is appreciated. Thank yall for sacrificing your time with family and friends to make this world and country a better place.

And lastly Go Raiders! Raider Nation For Life.

And for you Futball fans out there, Go Blue! Chelsea til I die!