Sam

Now This Is Funny

Funny? No. Poor sportsmanship, yes. 

• Like 1

I think the assistant should be terminated immediately.

:MSN-Emoticon-sick-146:

With coaches displaying such behavior it's no wonder the players are drawing so many penalties, also getting ejected, and acting like fools when they score or make a sack. The assistant should be fired, period. It's time to put sportsmanship back in the sport and make gentlemen out of the players.

Seeing as how he is from the same conference that gave us the infamous Mr. Suh, what can you expect!

• Like 1

I failed to see the humor, pretty sad that an adult would feel the need to do that to college players.

You mean Bobby Knight coaches football now.

• Like 1

I say fire him.

If you all remember, Woody Hayes got into trouble when he punched that Clepson player who stole the football during the game.

I think Woody went out to pasture soon after that.

And yes, it is poor sportsmanship. But nice sportsmanship went out of the window when all that money got involved in college football.

Looking for an apology from the Aggeezies and for that guy to be let go.

Otherwise, it is still funny.

The idiot was a student assistant, nothing more. Guy gets dismissed, Texas A&M issues an apology

and that's the end. There is no shortage of stupid and we will never run out!

:party-066:

I sure would not want him as a doctor or anything else. Cheapshot hothead on a grant ??  Dump the loser.  Better exfootball people around

I fail to see the humor, taking cheap shots at college kids. This guys got to be fired.

To see this as funny, I think Sam has some deep seeded hatred for West Virginia.

You mean Bobby Knight coaches football now.

Bobby was our high school asst. basketball coach at Cuyahoga Falls Ohio in 1962-1963. He was born in Massillon Ohio the hometown of legendary Coach Paul Brown. They were both very colorful individuals. Those were different days regarding "hands on coaching" . 

Bobby was our high school asst. basketball coach at Cuyahoga Falls Ohio in 1962-1963. He was born in Massillon Ohio the hometown of legendary Coach Paul Brown. They were both very colorful individuals. Those were different days regarding "hands on coaching" .

I tease, Bob was & still is a legend in Indiana. I never met him, my Aunt & Uncle knew him quite well, they lived in Kokomo, Ind. I can relate to his Disipline, being Ex military...yes, lol , hands on indeed! I believe he enjoys fishing too.. I have run into Larry Bird on Patoka, but that's a different story...

• Like 1

Humor makes me feel good all over, but nothing in that clip fits that description.

Roger

I fail to see the humor, taking cheap shots at college kids. This guys got to be fired.

To see this as funny, I think Sam has some deep seeded hatred for West Virginia.

Not West Virginia just college age boys.

I tease, Bob was & still is a legend in Indiana. I never met him, my Aunt & Uncle knew him quite well, they lived in Kokomo, Ind. I can relate to his Disipline, being Ex military...yes, lol , hands on indeed! I believe he enjoys fishing too.. I have run into Larry Bird on Patoka, but that's a different story...

Larry Legend..my fav athlete.

Larry Legend..my fav athlete.

You got that right, my all time fav as well. A fighter now, wasn't taking crap from any other players... When he coached Ind. Pacers, I would often go to the games, he would crack me up on time- outs.. He would walk out in the floor , away from the bench, assistance coaches with him... And nothing, they just looked around, never said anything, ever.. TV time out, Team time out, didn't matter... Rick Pitino on the other hand, ( Boston ) had the most profane mouth during the games I have ever heard, he always runs his mouth, lol.

You got that right, my all time fav as well. A fighter now, wasn't taking crap from any other players... When he coached Ind. Pacers, I would often go to the games, he would crack me up on time- outs.. He would walk out in the floor , away from the bench, assistance coaches with him... And nothing, they just looked around, never said anything, ever.. TV time out, Team time out, didn't matter... Rick Pitino on the other hand, ( Boston ) had the most profane mouth during the games I have ever heard, he always runs his mouth, lol.

Pitino is still hated around here..he ran the celts into the ground and then some.

• Like 1