Jump to content

FAVORITE Lure and Brand   

61 members have voted

  1. 1. Lure

    • Soft Plastic
      34
    • Buzz Bait
      1
    • Jig
      16
    • Crankbait
      6
    • Frog
      4
  2. 2. Brand

    • St. Croix
      18
    • G. LOOMIS
      10
    • Shimano
      20
    • Abu Garcia
      10


Recommended Posts

Manns jelly worm 6" grape Abu Garcia for life

Dude how did u muff up a poll lmao

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Maxximus Redneckus said:

Manns jelly worm 6" grape Abu Garcia for life

Dude how did u muff up a poll lmao

When it says start a topic > content > poll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why.jpg

A-Jay

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GLoomis and StCroix don't make reels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Raul said:

GLoomis and StCroix don't make reels.

I know, they make rods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Maxximus Redneckus said:

St croix used to make them .horse and bugggy days

Yeah, I have one of their reels because my neighbor is a representative  for them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

St.Croix reels were not made by St.Croix, the were made by Daiwa, stamping your name on a product doesn't make you a manufacturer, so ----> St.Croix HAS NEVER MADE REELS.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jig and daiwa 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Love the ABU Garcia Soft Plastic Craw.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raul said:

St.Croix reels were not made by St.Croix, the were made by Daiwa, stamping your name on a product doesn't make you a manufacturer, so ----> St.Croix HAS NEVER MADE REELS.

There are a lot of companies that just put their name on someone's else's product. BPS, Browning to name two off the top of my head.

I have a gloomis fly reel. But I know gloomis didn't make it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Jaw1 said:

There are a lot of companies that just put their name on someone's else's product. BPS, Browning to name two off the top of my head.

I have a gloomis fly reel. But I know gloomis didn't make it

GLoomis  doesn´t make reels.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NM

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soft plastic, Dobyns, Lew's rods and Lew's reels.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soft plastic, Berkley lighting rods , pflueger spinning reels, quantum baitcasters..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am the only guy on this board whose favorite bait is a buzzbait? Surprising!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oklahoma Mike said:

I am the only guy on this board whose favorite bait is a buzzbait? Surprising!

Maybe you're just the only one willing to admit it ~

:)

A-Jay

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Oklahoma Mike said:

I am the only guy on this board whose favorite bait is a buzzbait? Surprising!

I have a new favorite after almost every time out. Right now it's Spook, Jr. in baby bass pattern.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Oklahoma Mike said:

I am the only guy on this board whose favorite bait is a buzzbait? Surprising!

I could have voted buzzbaits because they are my favorite and funnest bait to use. I voted soft plastic because I catch far more fish on them .

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, scaleface said:

I could have voted buzzbaits because they are my favorite and funnest bait to use. I voted soft plastic because I catch far more fish on them .

If I go out and with a buddy who catches 8 to my 4, but I catch mine on topwaters, I WIN!!! Not that it's a competition. That's just how much I like to catch fish on a surface lure.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    bass fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing rods

    fishing rods


    fishing rods

    fishing reels
    fishing gear

    Truck Caps

    fishing reels
    fishing reels

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×