Munkin

2019 Lure swap

19 hours ago, Heartland said:

I  would like to participate, just not sure what I am getting myself into.....

So my though behind this is that members on here trade baits that they make that work in their local waters. It allows the participants to try baits from different geographical areas and see the workmanship of the baits. You may receive a bait that you never considered using that becomes the next go-to. I like it because some of the things that show up I have never considered? This expands your horizons and will make you a better bait maker in my opinion.

Allen

i’m in, if it’s still going!

I think this just died out for the year?

Allen

I would still be in after we're moved and settled in. We just need to get a headcount and set a cutoff date for when people can get in, and a cutoff day for when baits need to be completed and shipped. Without those guidelines things just drag on and never actually happen. 

I’d be interested if we did this later in the fall. Life is too crazy currently

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 2:26 AM, Bluebasser86 said:

I would still be in after we're moved and settled in. We just need to get a headcount and set a cutoff date for when people can get in, and a cutoff day for when baits need to be completed and shipped. Without those guidelines things just drag on and never actually happen. 

Someone needs to take charge and run this? Last year Bluebasser did it but he is busy with other things like some of us others. I will participate  but do not have the time to coordinate and participate in the lure swap so I am ready for someone to step up for this.

Allen

We can still do this but like I said someone needs to volunteer to be in charge of the swap. At this point I would suggest a date of next year for everyone to have their baits in. I can make baits now but do to a medical family situation August and September are no good for me.

Allen