Sign in to follow this  
Redlinerobert

Happy Birthday Gidget! :-)

She's not been around much do to a hectic schedule, but today being her birthday I thought I'd send her a big BR Happy birthday.  Love you!!! :)  

IKYKM-DSC01279.JPG

XJRGV-DSC01360.JPG

MYYEQ-DSC01673.JPG

HXYPE-DSC01679.JPG

Hey Gidget, we are not responsible for the incuclusion of the above Yankee fan.

Gidget, your the toast of the town.... Redline, my hat is off to you. Always a fine choice in words and pictures. Always looking  forward to what you have brought to the table.

Thank you all for the warm wishes.   I am very happy to share my special day with RR and all of you.   and for the record, I didn't say he couldn't post my age.   I turn 50 today  :P

Who wants to bet she told RR he couldnt post her age ;D

Happy Birthay!

Folks I know Gidget personally and I'm sure she doesn't mind me telling you her age.  She is the proudest 31 yr old I know.  Don't go and judge Robert now,...she's very mature for her age.  :)  (hows that G?  Good enough for an intro to friend in pic 4?? ;) )

A very Happy Birthday wish to someone who has become very dear to me in the last few years, GO GIDGE!!  Have a GREEEEAT night!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

(ps- if you're 50,...then I'm 40!,....oh wait,....I am,....DAM,..WE LOOK GOOD!!!  ;D)

Happy Birthay!

Folks I know Gidget personally and I'm sure she doesn't mind me telling you her age. She is the proudest 31 yr old I know. Don't go and judge Robert now,...she's very mature for her age.  :)  (hows that G?  Good enough for an intro to friend in pic 4?? ;) )

A very Happy Birthday wish to someone who has become very dear to me in the last few years, GO GIDGE!! Have a GREEEEAT night!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

This guy doesn't miss a chance!!!!!!! He would take a shot at a nun if no one was looking! GEEZZZZZ!!!!

Happy Birthay!

Folks I know Gidget personally and I'm sure she doesn't mind me telling you her age. She is the proudest 31 yr old I know. Don't go and judge Robert now,...she's very mature for her age. :) (hows that G? Good enough for an intro to friend in pic 4?? ;) )

A very Happy Birthday wish to someone who has become very dear to me in the last few years, GO GIDGE!! Have a GREEEEAT night!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

This guy doesn't miss a chance!!!!!!! He would take a shot at a nun if no one was looking! GEEZZZZZ!!!!

LOL

I still can't believe he didn' t shamelessly try to sell his vote for a shot at Hook'em's cousin!

Happy Birthday!

8-)

Happy Birthay!

Folks I know Gidget personally and I'm sure she doesn't mind me telling you her age. She is the proudest 31 yr old I know. Don't go and judge Robert now,...she's very mature for her age. :) (hows that G? Good enough for an intro to friend in pic 4?? ;) )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Some friend, huh Muddy?  I'll bet he'd let the nun run over me too if meant meeting Rene, Gidge's best friend.  ;D :P

Happy B-day Gidget! May you have a 100 more.

Ronnie

Robert who? ;D

Hey Mook you want to come here and get this root beer out of my keyboard now?

[move]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!![/move]

Robert who? ;D

You know, the guy that was going to send you another swimbait rod.   :P

Happy birthday, young lady.

Here's to hoping the next fifty treat you as well as the first fifty.

Robert who?  ;D  

You know, the guy that was going to send you another swimbait rod.   :P

;) Gracias Amigo!!