Sign in to follow this  
burleytog

Son of a...

Can't find my $*#*(#)(@&*$)_@#*@#_($%*()#@$&)(@#*)(@*$)(&@#%$()*&@)#*)@($&&^#!!!!! Navionics South map card

Made it a point to put the card back in it's case last June, now if only I could find the expletive deleted expletive deleted expletive deleted expletive deleted expletive deleted expletive deleted d**n case.

With my luck, I'll order another from TW tomorrow and then find the old one next week.

Made it a point to put the card back in it's case last June, now if only I could find the expletive deleted expletive deleted expletive deleted expletive deleted expletive deleted expletive deleted d**n case.

With my luck, I'll order another from TW tomorrow and then find the old one next week.

I did that about a month ago with my fishing license. I bought a replacement and found the old about 30 minutes later.

It's either behind the counter or in your jacket pocket.  ;D

i hate when this happens.  i though i lost my side imaging unit one time only to figure out that i had hid it in my car very well and finally found it lol.

Now calm down.  Close your eyes and begin to think back on the day you put the chip in the case.  It's like rewinding a video of your life that day.  Visualize.....visualize.......focus.  can you see yourself ?   Gooooooood.   Okay... TW has them and you get priority shipping for five bucks more.

Now calm down. Close your eyes and begin to think back on the day you put the chip in the case. It's like rewinding a video of your life that day. Visualize.....visualize.......focus. can you see yourself ? Gooooooood. Okay... TW has them and you get priority shipping for five bucks more.

Man, I can assure you that is not a video you want to see anytime soon.  ;D

I can feel your pain. I spent an hour searching everywhere to find my head lamp the other day. Found it the next day in my sock drawer. You might check yours. ::)

My daughter was sure that someone had stolen one of the grand kids handheld video game devices from her car. She ordered a slightly used one from eBay. A few days after the replacement arrived guess what Andrew found in his closet?

Now if you have kids forget about where you put it and think about the most ridiculous place it would be. There you will find it.

Like when I found my shooting glasses on a teddy bear in the corner of my daughters room. Or when the remote ended up in one of their pillow cases.

Tore the house, boat, and truck apart, nothing.  Disappointing, but it was an 08 card that I didn't pay much for.

Thankfully Tackle Warehouse had it in stock.  Now I'll find the old card before next Monday.

Did you check the device?

And of course, I found it.  Hope TW reads their email before they throw it in a box and slap a label on it.

Burley, you will find it the last place you look.

So go look at the last place and it will be there.

I hate when this happens. Drives me crazy.

Hope you find it.  :)

And of course, I found it.

Did it fall out while you were taking a dump?

And of course, I found it.

Did it fall out while you were taking a dump?

Nope, it was under the couch next to Steven Wright's socks!  Burley should have dialed information. 8-)

I took it and the only way to get it back is to come to the BR trip. ;D ;D 

Dont expect me to really have it either.