Sign in to follow this  
Murray

alabama.

Hey Murray!  What's on your mind?  Are you in a club or thinking about it?  Being a Bama boy myself I'm interested in knowing where you fish around Montgomery, if you are having any success, and what you are throwing!

alas! another bama boy! i have been fishing a lot of private ponds and crankbaits seem to do the trick anything in bluegill patern. and i can find any clubs...mayber you could help me out with this ;) oh and another question: auburn or alabama?

hey, im from montgomery too. u know of any good ponds that are open to the public, lately all i've been fishin is the towne lakes ponds

Hey guys, if you haven't been to Saugahatchee Lake in Opelika you should check it out. It's probably a little less than an hour away from Montgomery. They require a permit from the utilities board of Opelika that's $5 and it's good for a year. It may be farther than you care to travel or sound like more trouble than it's worth but I promise it would be worth it. I've caught more big bass there just in the past couple of months than I caught at all of the other places that I fished at around here(Auburn/Opelika) all year combined.

Welcome aboard!

Two new members: Costas and to_k5

:-[let me update my suggestion about saugahatchee. uh....how 'bout up until december it was $5.00 for a permit to fish there. it's now $150.00 for a non-resident permit. :o that's a helluva fee increase and i may sound crazy but to me it's worth it.(oh yeah-that's just to fish-i'd hate to know how much extra they add to that for permission to launch a boat.) :-/

Bama boy here, ROLL TIDE!!! I actually live in MS, just across the state line from Red Bay,AL. I'm originally from Clanton.

Bama boy here!  WAR EAGLE!!!  I live in Leeds and fish Neely Henry about once a week.  I also have a house on Bankhead and fish it about once a month.

Greetings from Huntsville.

I fish the Tenn River and make a few trips to the Coosa River.

Most of all I enjoy fishing with my g'children. G'daughter enjoys buddy tournament fishing.

Loagn

How y'all are  ;)

Feel free to wonder over to the Dark Side and introduce yourselves

Originally for Northport! Roll tide! I'm currently living in Tennessee. I'll be back in Bama for spring break to go fishing at yellow creek ;D ;D.

I plan go to college at University of North Alabama (UA is too expensive :() If I do go to UNA. I hope them bass on pickwick and wilson are ready for me. ;D

Hey, i'm from the birmingham area..i fish at Smith Lake and Logan Martin..i'm also looking for some good bass clubs around here..if yall know of any let me know..

ps. RROOOOLLLLL  TTIIIDDDDEEEE

north alabama here and roll tide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any of you guys fishing in the north bama area? i'm looking for some guys to fish with

Hey guys,

I live in Scottsboro, right on Lake Guntersville (actually about 1/8th mi. from Jackson County Park). Let me clarify, my house is not on the water, I'm about 1/8th mi. from the water.

I have lived there all my life and never really been interested in fishing until this year. My son, who is four, wanted to go, and now I'm hooked.

Almost forgot, War Eagle.  I guess I can pull for Bama if their not playing Auburn, just don't tell anyone.

Athens, Alabama. I primarily fish from a kayak and the bank, anywhere I can get access(got a little boat, but hate hauling and launching). Send a PM and we can try to get together.

original Bama , guy here...i live just across the line in TN. (ARDMORE)...I don't have a personal boat, but would like to fish with any of you guys.....

BTW,

WAR EAGLE  !!!! Beat Georgia ,today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!