Sign in to follow this  
MichiganFisherman

Best BC reel for around $100?

I'm not the smartest when it comes to these but I been looking at alot of them lately cause I was looking to buy a BC myself I did come across a reel for aorund the price you're looking at and it seems pretty good to me but i'm no expert it's a Pflueger Trion. But i can tell you i have a Pflueger spinning for both my saltwater and my latest bass rods and i like them alot.

I was in the market for one just this week and ended up going with the citica and love it! I'm glad I didn't make the mistake of buying something else.

Depending on what you want, right now you can get the BPS Extreme for 50 plus shipping, on Ebay you can get last years model of the Quantum Tour PT for 139 including shipping (that is a steal), you can get the Abu Garcia  EXT Pro for 85 shipped to your door (also a steal, and my favorite), you can get 2 Quantum Accurist CX's delivered for 99.  If you want to highest quality reel for the lowest price and like lps the Tour PT, if you like round the EXT Pro.  Good Luck

In my opinion spend an extra $10 and go to www.deloscustomtackleshack.com and pick up a Abu Garcia Revo S.

I've got six of them and I love all of them.  You can't beat them for the price.  If your interested in one send me a pm and i'll give you a secret about getting one cheaper then that.

definitely citica 200e

X2

Shimano Citica 200e online for right at $100. BPS Extreme is a nice reel (esp. for the $$) and can be had for $50 w/ trade-in at BPS in a couple weeks.

pretty much an x2 on both of these. I haven't used the Pflueger Trion but I own several PFL spinning and a Supreme BC and they are excellent reels.

The Revo S or citica.  Both great reels.

You can't go wrong with either reel.  If we can get the Abu possee fired up we can get the votes equalized for ya  ;)  Both reels are quality products, right now I'm partial to Abu's.  If you can handle both of the reels, pick the one that feels best to you.

You can't go wrong with either reel. If we can get the Abu possee fired up we can get the votes equalized for ya ;) Both reels are quality products, right now I'm partial to Abu's. If you can handle both of the reels, pick the one that feels best to you.

:(