This could get interesting. I used Excalibur silver thread ever since I read there test on it. It took the most bending cycles and abrasion tests over some other name brand lines. There results are no longer posted. But I been using this copolymer line for a longtime now. I find it sold out at most places and even at the manufacturer it's sold out too.

I been wondering if any of you guys or gals are using the vicious brand of copolymer line?

Or what copolymer line do you suggest.

My problem is I see mostly braided or fluorcarbon line. Is copolymer being fazed out?

I love yo zuri. hybrid.

The vicious line is terrible IMO. For copoly use pline flouroclear, pline CX premium, or Izorline xxx. The yozuri hybrid ultrasoft isn't bad either, but of these lines the xxx seems to last longer.

I like Yo-Zuri 15# for my baitcasters.

Original Yo-Zuri Hybrid #12 (19.5 lb breaking strength)

Inexpensive and often on sale.

I've heard there are some quality Chinese fluorocarbon lines out there. 3 bucks for 300 yards

I purchased some yo-zuri and some vicious line to try out.

I couldn't find any Chinese fishing line. Like I said in the past we have to buy a quality fishing line. I used the Garcia river mist for eons for trout fishing. The spools

we're .99 cents each. This was many decades ago. It didn't hold up for bass fishing. I needed to find something better.

I use mono or copoly on just a few set ups, both spinning and conventional.  My lures and baits rotate a lot so excessive line twist is a fact of life, I do troll my line out after each outing.  Setting my drag based on line pound test removes my fear of the line breaking, if a fish is pulling out drag the line should not break.  I've used many of the popular brands, I don't really have a favorite but lines I would never buy again are the ones that don't hold a good knot.  My most used outfit has 14# silver thread on it, not setting by scale I'm assuming the drag is somewhere in the 5# range.  Targeting 1 specific species that will go 15-40# and swim upwards of 30 mph the line has yet to fail, that said no other popular brand has failed either.

Some discount sights I look at for fishing it's mostly

Flurocarbon line. Is flurocarbon line taking over?

Does it have stretch like mono or less stretch like copolymer?

I may buy some to try it but I'd like to know more about it first.