Matt Duprau

Favorite Hollow Body Frog?

i like the spro bronzeye, but for the price and availability, the booyah pad crasher is hard to beat.

The lunker frog, not the pocket or combat. Also like the Booyah pad crashers 

My favorite frog is also the booyah pad crasher.

Booyah poppin pad crasher. Best of both worlds 

• Like 1

Booyah Pad Crasher. I also still like the original SnagProof and Scum Frogs but they're a little too light. They call for spinning tackle, IMO. But that's OK for a small pond.

Spro Bronzeye all the way

river 2 sea bully wa II

• Like 1

For the money I think the Pad Crasher is hard to beat. I also like the Bronzeye frog.

The H20 frogs from academy are cheap and look ok but the hooks were dull, they take on water and will not walk. I was not impressed.

My favorite hollow bodied frog is actually a mouse.  The Live Target Field Mouse gets my vote.

• Like 1

H2O Xpress® 5 1/2" ;)

Live target all day. One of the only fishing products I am truly passionate about and wont buy anything else. Tried the spro poppin frog one night and missed 7 strikes in a row. they are really stiff in my opinion (not sure if that's what caused the misses or it was just me) but as soon I switched back to the live target I didn't miss another fish.

second choice would be booyah if money is an issue.

The little, seldom talked about and under appreciated Scum Frog. 

Mike 

• Like 2

My FAVORITE is the kicker frog.  Nothing else even comes close.  

My favorite AFFORDABLE frog is the Kopper's Live Target.  They've got it all at a reasonable price and I really like them.  

Live target is my favorite hollow body lure. I have caught many bass up to + 9 pounds down here from the shore on this lure.

Booyah popping pad crasher.

Absolutely 100% Snagproof Ish's Phat Frog. It is soft, good hooks, it walks with ease and my favorite, it's unsinkable. Literally. The hooks are in a seperate tube then the hollow body so there is nowhere for water to get in. At 9-10 bucks a frog it's everything I want.

Booyah Popping Pad Crasher.  Cant tell you how many fish ive pulled in on these.  Lots of durability too, will even last through a few Pike teeth. 

20 hours ago, buzzed bait said:

i like the spro bronzeye, but for the price and availability, the booyah pad crasher is hard to beat.

^^This^^ !

Great suggestions. A few frogs that I have yet to try out, time to invest in a few more! Personally in my arsenal I carry Spro Bronzeyes & Koppers Live Targets! 

19 hours ago, Lucky Craft Man said:

My favorite hollow bodied frog is actually a mouse.  The Live Target Field Mouse gets my vote.

This 

My favorite frog is livetarget, but favorite hollow body is the brown field mouse or the sunfish. Both are stupid easy to walk and hook up amazing. The mouse has longer hooks that just work better for me and I love to throw it around timber.

• Like 1

If there is some breeze always the optimum furbit - if the wind is blowing same thing - calm water any and all of them work for me.

If there is some breeze always the optimum furbit - if the wind is blowing same thing - calm water any and all of them work for me.

Breezy or windy day optimum furbit - absolutely deadly - calm days any of the others work for me