Sign in to follow this  
SPEEDBEAD.

Well, how are your gas prices now?

With the recent downturn in the price of oil, I was wondering if anyone has seen it reflected in the price at the pump.

Most places around me are 3.89 right now, but there is a "Flying J" truck stop on I-81 currently selling gas at 3.53.

What are you seeing?

There is a wide range around here (Memphis, TN).

The "average" seems to be about $3.82, cheapest

I've seen is $3.54.

8-)

3.91-3.95

grrr... what difference does it make if it is 3.90 or 4.10,still too dam expensive. >:(

Cheapest I've seen is $3.69. It doesn't really matter anyway.....if it dropped another $1.50 it would still be price gouging at it's finest.  

Avg. price had dropped to $4.15 here.

Saw $3.79 at lunch... that's down $0.15 in 2 days.  First time I have seen prices drop more than a penny or two at a time.  Hope it keeps dropping...  in fact, with no disrespect to the oil business, I hope the market goes back to "normal,"where it was a couple years ago.

3.59 in most of eastern NC, we still have a few CROOKS still trying to get 4.00 but it ain't going nowhere. ;)

$3.899 in Western PA, but $3.699 in Eastern OH. That's down about 36 cents.  Was down in D.C. last week, paid 4.249. Ouch!

3.84 for 87 octane. Iam paying 4.04 for 91. At one time I was paying 4.39 for 91.

around 3.87 for regular

heard on the radio today that it costs like $8 a gallon in europe. that's just insane

The best I've seen is $3.77 for regular.

Falcon

Cheapest I've seen is $3.69. It doesn't really matter anyway.....if it dropped another $1.50 it would still be price gouging at it's finest.

Amen.

$3.54-$3.61

Heard on the radio the other day we have the cheapest gas anywhere here in Wichita right now.

3.69-3.76

Ours has dropped from 3.99 - 3.83 in the last week.  Don't know bout' you guys, but...

.16 x 12.5 (gallon tank) = $2.00 in savings per tank.  That's almost 10 bucks for me each month.  Another couple packs of plastics or a few crankbaits  

Plus it's still dropping each morning... see how long this trend lasts though.  Heat of summer travel, can't see it happening for too long now.

$3.69

That's still high by my standard.....i want it down to $2.00 a gallon then i'll jump for joy.

Well just got back from a week in MI where prices were between $3.72-3.79 today. Although I basically went straight to work the cheapest I've seen in Chicago for 87 octane was $4.19.

Interesting how prices in MI came down over $.30 probably like .40 or .45 but so far I've only seen a $.20 decrease in Chicago.

With the recent downturn in the price of oil, I was wondering if anyone has seen it reflected in the price at the pump.

Most places around me are 3.89 right now, but there is a "Flying J" truck stop on I-81 currently selling gas at 3.53.

What are you seeing?

the flying J on I-35 just south of waco is selling at $3.65...rest of the area is in the $3.70's

Here in Central Il - Gas is running about 3.65-3.69 a gallon , dropped about .20 cents , since the weekend