Sign in to follow this  
DADto4

How many days a week do you fish

With my work schedule (4 on 4 off) I probably have the best schedule for fishing but still only get at best 2 days of fishing a week.It seems that when I'm at work logged on to B.R.(don't tell the boss!) I see alot of people online who should be on water!

Be truthful no fish tales here

if i am lucky, i get it once every other week.

i wish i lived close to a lake so i can do it maybe 2-3 times a week during the summer.

kind of like seeing a girlfriend. lol... like i said. heaven is on the lake fishing...

maybe its time to trade in the gf, find a fishing buddie.. jks...  ;D

usually four but sometimes seven days a week.  it all depends on how much homework I have.  No matter what though i always fish for two days a week on the weekend.

1 time a month if i lived near a lake i would fish 7 times a week.

When school is out I can usually pull 6 or 7 days a week. When I'm in I can get up to 4 usually.

I'm semi-retired, so 5 - 7 days is about right for me.  Five good ponds, small enough to fish in a canoe within 20 minutes, three of them no more than 10.

I have one hard and fast rule.  I only fish on days ending in "Y".

Shift worker here with a subdivision lake at my disposal and a wife that's involved with a couple ministries at church. I also have a couple ponds I can hit so at least once a week mostly twice though. There are times when I could get in a couple hours here and there 3-4 times a week.

Not enough.... once or twice a week

At least once a week. Sometimes twice. If I'm lucky 3. Not always bass fishing, but always something that swims.

Besides a regular 9 to 5, I coach a couple soccer teams, a softball team and a basketball team, so there is no off season...but I have plenty of spots close and all I need is an hour or two to get the monkey off my back.

:D

5-6 days a week, afterwork or when I travel before and after work.  The river is just five minutes away.  If I wade the river for smallies.

during school I get the weekends and every once in awhile I'll walk down to the lake on a weekday.  I'm lucky to have a lake across the street so I can just shore fish for an hour or so when time frees up, getting all the boat stuff out is saved for the weekends.

Around 5 to 6 days a week , but i only get in about an hour or so of fishing before it is too dark,

Get outta class at 530 rush home try to get there by 6 bc of rush hour traffic but if im lucky i can get out there by about 615 because its right down the road,

I try to rig up the night before , i try to force myself to focus on just using one thing to focus on perfecting that because if not ill spend half the time re rigging

Every weekend, and usually a trip or 2 a week in the evening after work.

4 plus days a week.  Pond right down the street from work, great place for my lunch break. ;D

Later, :)

2 - 3 days a week.

Normally 1-2 during the summer it was around 5 or 6 but driving 45 mins each way to college now is killing me, don't have the gas to drive the lakes as often plus archery season has started here in NH so i'm kind of starting to switch more to archery now.

Most of the time I manage 5-6 days a week for at least an hour or so. I'm a lunchbreak fisherman plus there's a sweet lake right in the middle of my neighborhood!

Since I'm one of the lucky ones , that happen to work 2nd shift , I'm out at least 3 maybe 4 days a week . Put the boy on the school bus and I'm off to the water , that is unless there is something that ABSOLUTELY needs done at home .

As I get older & physical infirmities set in it really varies; I try to stay at 2-3 days every other week; sometimes its 2-3 days a week.

Trying to go out at least 4 days a week, either on ponds or in boat.

Weekends are out as they are "honey due" days at my house and you got to keep the little lady happy.  ;)