Sign in to follow this  
Strike King

Which of these hosts is the most entertaining??

All three of these guys are very entertaining, loud, and get very excited when theres a fish on but who's the most entertaining to you?

Iaconelli he is funny and you can really see his passion to fish. I talked to him today at a expo and he still had the same excitement off the boat as he did in the boat. gotta love that.

Tough choice between Zona and Ike. Interesting is a good word for both of them. To me, Charlie Moore is just another obnoxious guy who happened to get on a TV show. I think most guys on this forum would put a wuppin' on him. ;) I'd love to spend a day in the boat with Zona or Ike but I'd probably throw Moore overboard.

I've had the oportunity to sit down and talk with Zona a few time. He is a riot. Some of his stories will make you bust a gut. He will always get my vote.

I've had the oportunity to sit down and talk with Zona a few time. He is a riot. Some of his stories will make you bust a gut. He will always get my vote.

Great show with Zona and Jeff Kreit. Both those guys are nuts!

Couldn't tell who was having more fun. They panned over to the camera boat and both the guys had KVD masks on. I bet that was Zona's idea.

Tough choice between Zona and Ike. Interesting is a good word for both of them. To me, Charlie Moore is just another obnoxious guy who happened to get on a TV show. I think most guys on this forum would put a wuppin' on him. ;) I'd love to spend a day in the boat with Zona or Ike but I'd probably throw Moore overboard.

Couldn't agree more on all your points. I beleive I'd give the nod to Zona.

That is a really tough one. Zona or Ike? Both are my favorite hosts. Ikes one of my my favorite pros. But, I would have to say Zona wins me in this vote. But, Ike is great too!

Zona for sure, he's original and his antics are entertaining without beeing over the top. I like Ike, but I can only take so much of the screaming "IT"S A MONSTER..........OH GOD IT"S A HUGE FISH.............OH YES......"  Don't get me wrong, it's great he has such passion and fire for fishing, but man.......he needs a pill or something.

Charlie Moore??? He doesn't even belong on a list with Zona and Ike, now if you asked who I liked the least......he wins hands down.

Zona gets my vote, Ike is also good. I can't stand Chaw-lie Moore.

Z-Man, by a 2lb Test Mono over Ike for pure entertainment. Ike is more on a mission of promoting Urban fishing, Zona is there to make me laugh(I hope).

My momma said if you can't say something good about someone don't say anything at all.  So as far as Ike and Charlie go  ..........

Zona is a TV personality and has a talent to get you to chuckle and keep your interest.  His antics are what I think get people to watch the show.  My wife hates fishing but will watch Zona. ;D

I voted for Ike because I like him better ;D

I like both Ike and Zona they are both good fishermen and both enjoy it.

I don't watch Moore to much.

Mark Zona gets my vote. On the other hand, I'd like to beat Charlie Moore...with a stick.

I agree with you 100%.

Of the 9 hooks on a LC Slender Pointer, I wonder how many I could get to stick in him on one cast...... ;)