Todd2

How many States have you caught a Bass?

Just a little fun....ranked in order of Bass caught regardless of how many times each was fished.

6 states for me, I did get a chance one day in Michigan but got skunked.

Kentucky, Tennesse, Indiana, Alabama, Florida, and Missouri

• Like 2

Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, New York, Indiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennesee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, plus 5 Canadian provinces.

• Like 2

California, Texas, Nevada, Arizona, Florida, Utah.  

Was at a lake in Tennessee, but didn't have any gear, so I started tossing some small frogs caught along the shore into the water.  Had half a dozen blowups.

• Like 1

Just 4 sates for me: Nebraska, Florida, Missouri, and Massachusetts. 

• Like 1

Texas and Oklahoma. But hey Texas is bigger than your average state. It should count as 4 on its own. ??

• Like 1

Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Minnesota, South Carolina, Indiana, Florida, and Ontario. 

• Like 1

Been blessed

Oregon,Washington,Idaho,California,Nevada,Utah,Wyoming,Montana,Arizona,New Mexico,Texas,Michigan,Tennessee,Florida,Arkansas,Missouri,Mississippi,Alabama,  oops....forgot Texas and Ohio.  A lot of these states I got to fish do to being on the state team for BASS many years ago and then qualifying for the Nationals ...wow thanks for the memories.

Edited by Oregon Native
Forgot two
  • Like 4

I'm a little sad at my two state list (California and Iowa).  I guess i need to get out more and explore

• Like 1

Maryland Pennsylvania florida

• Like 1

Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee, & Ohio!

• Like 2

1. NY

• Like 1

Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Conn., Vermont,  New York and Alabama (wilson and pickwick)

and of these 7, Alabama was a nice trip, but...Maine rules. Ya gotta try fishing there,...really, its amazing

• Like 1

Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, & Michigan

Also been able to meet some Canadian Smallmouth & Mexican Largemouth Bass as well. 

:)

A-Jay

• Like 2

florida,georgia,tennessee,alabama,arkansas,texas,north and south carolina,virginia,new york,michigan,kentucky,louisiana,

• Like 2

TN, MO, KY, AL, MS, TX, AR, NE,  OK, CO, KS, WI and Manitoba, Canada.

:fishing-026:

• Like 2

Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, South Carolina, Minnesota...so far.

Based on all the answers, I'm glad I live in MO

• Like 1

Missouri . Illinois , Iowa , Arkansas , Tennessee ,Michigan , Florida , and Alabama 

• Like 1

Virginia, West Virginia, Washington, Maryland, Illinois, Pennyslvania

I'll throw in Washington D.C too

• Like 1

Missouri, Illinois, Arkansas, Kentucky, Florida, and New Jersey. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jaderose said:

Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, South Carolina, Minnesota...so far.

Based on all the answers, I'm glad I live in MO

I just added Missouri this summer...a little trip to Table Rock around 4th of July. I was doing the family thing, went into Branson a couple of days but managed to get out with the kids. My 10 y/o son caught the biggest LM on a drop shot. I caught the biggest SM on a t rigged Zoom speed craw. That whole area is beautiful.

45 minutes ago, Todd2 said:

I just added Missouri this summer...a little trip to Table Rock around 4th of July. I was doing the family thing, went into Branson a couple of days but managed to get out with the kids. My 10 y/o son caught the biggest LM on a drop shot. I caught the biggest SM on a t rigged Zoom speed craw. That whole area is beautiful.

Illinois boy born and raised.  Moved here (to Missouri) for work at 40.  I couldn't believe how well managed the resources of this state are.  The Missouri DNR is, as far as I am concerned, the gold standard by which all others should be judged.  ESPECIALLY when compared to Illinois which is only good to serve as a warning to others how NOT to manage ANYTHING

• Like 4

forgot mississippi…………can't wait to get to california……then nevada. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaderose said:

Illinois boy born and raised.  Moved here (to Missouri) for work at 40.  I couldn't believe how well managed the resources of this state are.  The Missouri DNR is, as far as I am concerned, the gold standard by which all others should be judged.  ESPECIALLY when compared to Illinois which is only good to serve as a warning to others how NOT to manage ANYTHING

I fish small Missouri Conservation lakes that are all over the state. Sometimes I catch up to 100 bass a day with large bass often in the mix . I think a lot of readers dont believe me . I just love fishing those pint sized lakes .

• Like 2

1. Guanajuato
  2. Jalisco
  3. Puebla
  4. Estado de México
  5. Sinaloa
  6. Tamaulipas
  7. Nuevo León
  8. Querétaro
  9. Hidalgo
  10. Nayarit
  11. Texas
44 minutes ago, scaleface said:

I fish small Missouri Conservation lakes that are all over the state. Sometimes I catch up to 100 bass a day with large bass often in the mix . I think a lot of readers dont believe me . I just love fishing those pint sized lakes .

Pint sized lakes are a lot of fun and some can be really challenging, my most favorite pint sized lake, La Laborcita:

IM000254.JPG

The water most of the year is so clear you can see the bottom 30 or 40 ft below., I love that place, you want to know why I love it ? if you can catch a few bass there you can catch bass anywhere in the planet.

• Like 3