Sign in to follow this  
NJfishinGuy

New PB woohoo!!

i went to a new lake today, a less pressured hawg hole from what someone told me. well they were right and i got a new PB today it was 19.5 inches and 4lbs even on the digital. my previous pb was 18" and probably like 3.5lbs so im super happy. i got him on a chart spinnerbiat. i also cought about 12 other bass today but nuttin over 2lbs.  befoe i went fishing i said i need a 4lb or above to finish the year off. i put alot more time in this year and only had a 2lb 12oz and that wasnt good enough so got out and there and met my goal. i can now end the year know i got the biggest bass out of me and my group of fishing buddies lol  i almost had one probably the same size or bigger but misse him on a short strike in the weeds(i need trailer hooks)

PA230014.jpg

PA230015.jpg

Nothing makes for a great trip, like a new PB !

Congrats, and continued success to you !

I think there is an even bigger one out there, with your name on it ! :-)

Peace,

Fish

Wow, there's a beauty! :o

thanks guys, i know there are bigger in there for sure the guy that told me about the lake has cought 5 and 6lbers in there but hes a really good hog huntin angler so i dont plan on doin quite as good as him for a while still.

Woo-Hoo!

That is a very nice looking bass. Congratulations!

Hope you gave her a big kiss before turning her loose..... you know how women can be!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congrats on a great fish!

i almost did give it a kiss goodbye, i looked at it pulled it close then shook my head and said no i cant lol, the fish had a VERY good slime coat, if it was thinner i might have lol

Congratulations!!! That is a great fish! Now, go get me a bigger one! ;)

Nice one NJfishinGUY! OK, let's don't be holdin out on us NJ home boys here. You can drop a PM about where this honey hole is and no one will ever know where I heard about it.  ;) Good fish and thanks for the pics.

Ronnie