IndianaFinesse

The latest sale thread

Glenn

Reminder: Do NOT attempt to get around the word filters. We don't like to hand out penalties, but will do so if this occurs. Please don't put us in that position.

Message added by Glenn

2 hours ago, OG Crankster said:

Sportsman's Outfitters has 20% off of Dobyns rods with the code FREEDOM

They also have the OG Tatula’s on sale for $50 off. I picked up the 7’6 Heavy Flipping. 

Academy Sports is having a 1 Day Flash Sale, 25% off reels (both spinning and casting)!!! If you're looking to get a new reel this is the day to do it at Academy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Brett's_daddy said:

Academy Sports is having a 1 Day Flash Sale, 25% off reels (both spinning and casting)!!! If you're looking to get a new reel this is the day to do it at Academy.

FYI: online only. I just called my local store and they won't match price.

no sale on shimano reels unless there is a code or they are sold out all ready

9 minutes ago, cookieman said:

no sale on shimano reels unless there is a code or they are sold out all ready

If your referring to the Academy sale,  I just order two spinning reels.  All Shimano and it looks like all other reels are 25% off.  Just find the reel on their website and it should say HOT DEAL next to it.  Some reels don't show the sale price until you put it in your cart.

6 hours ago, Brett's_daddy said:

How did you hear about this? I'm on their spam list and didn't get anything about it.

When I saw they did a 25% off all rods last week, I assumed the reels would be going on sale, but I expected it to be the normal one week sale, not a one day sale.

Thanks for the heads-up!

dont know --- did a hot deal on shimano sharaha hot deal with price in cart  and reg price $50 sales price $45  no deal 25% off ?? 

3 hours ago, cookieman said:

dont know --- did a hot deal on shimano sharaha hot deal with price in cart  and reg price $50 sales price $45  no deal 25% off ?? 

That reel is $79 everywhere else. If you got it for $45, that's more like 45% off.

It says "Shipping Not Available" for me though, like it's sold out, but their website has never worked right for me.

5 hours ago, Tennessee Boy said:

If your referring to the Academy sale,  I just order two spinning reels.  All Shimano and it looks like all other reels are 25% off.  Just find the reel on their website and it should say HOT DEAL next to it.  Some reels don't show the sale price until you put it in your cart.

Looks like no Shimano casting reels in stock. 

edit- Don't see any Shimano spinning reels either. 

Academy just posted the Military and First Responders 10% off discount again. 

6 hours ago, LuckyPop said:

Came in an email just like all their other sales.

I finally got the email. It came about 7pm. I got snail email, I guess.

• Haha 1

KTP has 20% off today with FLASH20

Works on Megabass

48 minutes ago, punch said:

Works on Megabass

I was trying to stack my subscribe coupon with this one on a rod but didnt work. Still a great deal lol

1 hour ago, punch said:

Works on Megabass

I was about to post this. Just ordered one of the Perfect Pitches. Hard too pass up for $160

3 hours ago, GACory said:

I was about to post this. Just ordered one of the Perfect Pitches. Hard too pass up for $160

I have this rod and so-far-so-good. 

My local Ollie's Bargain Outlet has recently restocked some Lucky Craft baits on their shelves for $6.99.  This week everything in the store is 15% off making them right at $6.  There were some Pointers, Sammys, Gunfish, and Squarebills mixed in with some odd ball stuff.   They also had some Rapala and Luck-E Strike crankbaits for $4.99 before the discount.

• Like 1

www.omniafishing.com (online & physical tackle shop out of Minnesota) has a good 4th of july sale going.. these guys are supporting a bunch of the local bass clubs this year via sponsorship so I like giving them some publicity. 

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 10.33.23 AM.png

• Like 1

Alright guys.... the infamous eBay coupon is back, but pretty secretive. 

It looks like it is 10% with a max discount of $25 dollars. It only works on one item.

You have to sign up and be a member of slickdeals, which is a good site anyways. 

It seems there might be exclusions, but I'm not sure yet what they are, I didn't want to try anything in fear my unique code would be blown away....

Go to this page here: https://slickdeals.net/coupons/ebay/

It will ask you to login, then eventually you can show your coupon code, which is some long weird unique string. 

Let me know if anyone is able to take advantage of this... it's only 10% but better than nothin...

47 minutes ago, Fablecatches said:

Thehookuptackle July 4th sale. Now through the 4th, 20% off sitewide with exclusions. Code is "July4"

Looks like megabass is excluded

44 minutes ago, NorthernBasser said:

Quick question. Has anyone ordered from Discount Tackle? Are they reputable? 

Haven’t ordered from them but they seem reputable if zman partnered with them for a giveaway or maybe advertised their giveaway 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, NorthernBasser said:

A lot of stuff I buy off Amazon comes with a Discount Tackle business card/invoice...never ordered direct, but stuff I've received 2nd hand is always quality and legit. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NorthernBasser said:

I don't know anything about them.

I think twice about visiting small unknown websites these days though. I'd hate to get hit with ransomware. Even the big web sites are getting hacked. The little guys can't really afford to spend a lot on security. If someone hacks your credit card, it's really not that big of a deal - the credit card company deals with it and you get a new card the next day (I know from experience - twice), but that ransomware is a real nightmare.

Sorry to go off on a bit of a tangent, but it's something to keep in mind.

• Like 1