Jump to content

Recommended Posts

There’s nothing better after working outside in 0 degree windchills than kicking your feet up and watching Zona’s Awesome Fishing Show on the big TV.

 

Sadly this is the last episode for the year which is a major bummer! I’d be good with a 20 episode season. Thankfully I have a nice Z-Train DVR library going on.

98BA6240-23C7-4963-9627-89D8996D4F31.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bit of a dog fetish I see....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, slonezp said:

A bit of a dog fetish I see....

My wife. Better than crazy cat lady I guess....

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 12poundbass said:

My wife. Better than crazy cat lady I guess....

Hahaha my girlfriend too. I’m the guy that never wanted pets and now I have 3 dogs........ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TnRiver46 said:

Hahaha my girlfriend too. I’m the guy that never wanted pets and now I have 3 dogs........ 

She’s a Pug freak. I hated those dogs. At one time we had 4. Now we’re down to 2. She gets these dogs and they get attached to me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man I’d have to sweep all that stuff off the top shelf with my arm, there’s no way I could watch tv with things sitting in front, even if they only block the bottom couple inches 😏

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Way north bass guy said:

Man I’d have to sweep all that stuff off the top shelf with my arm, there’s no way I could watch tv with things sitting in front, even if they only block the bottom couple inches 😏

Bugged me at first now I don’t even know they’re there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw a cool zona episode with Chris zaldain (?) this weekend also. Tube jig fishing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 12poundbass said:

She’s a Pug freak. I hated those dogs. At one time we had 4. Now we’re down to 2. She gets these dogs and they get attached to me. 

My wife and I have two pugs and it definitely consumes 🤣😂🤣😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TnRiver46 said:

I saw a cool zona episode with Chris zaldain (?) this weekend also. Tube jig fishing 

That was last weeks episode I believe. They were up in @A-Jay‘s neck of the woods ‘crack tubing’ I believe. It’s always interesting watching crack tubing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, 12poundbass said:

That was last weeks episode I believe. They were up in @A-Jay‘s neck of the woods ‘crack tubing’ I believe. It’s always interesting watching crack tubing. 

That was it! Ole zona got a little emotional during the interview. I liked when he said “I’m OBSESSED with it!”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes he drives me crazy!

But his show is one of the few that explains what he's using and why. 

 

 

 

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TnRiver46 said:

That was it! Ole zona got a little emotional during the interview. I liked when he said “I’m OBSESSED with it!”

The only time I’ve seen this presentation is when Zona does it. I’ve seen him do it several times over the years, and I watched the latest episode of The Bass Pros and Zona was doing on his segment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love his show.  I met him at the Schaumburg Expo last month and talked a bit.  He seemed like a down to earth guy who genuinely appreciates his fans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dens228 said:

I love his show.  I met him at the Schaumburg Expo last month and talked a bit.  He seemed like a down to earth guy who genuinely appreciates his fans. 

He does seem like a cool guy. Last week my brother had a driver (FedEx) call in last Friday. He sent me a photo of a big box from TH Marine addressed to Mark Zona. I said everything addressed to him should be forwarded to me and I’ll get it to him. 😂

 

He’s talked with him a few times and said he’s a pretty cool guy. He didn’t know who he was, just he got a lot of “outdoor stuff” all the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those decorations are blocking the bottom of the TV screen.  LOL, that would drive me nuts! 🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Troy85 said:

Those decorations are blocking the bottom of the TV screen.  LOL, that would drive me nuts! 🤣

If momma ain’t happy nobody’s happy. If daddy ain’t happy nobody cares. 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, 12poundbass said:

She’s a Pug freak. I hated those dogs. At one time we had 4. Now we’re down to 2. She gets these dogs and they get attached to me. 

Fantastic breed. So lovable, my only complaint is the shedding. They shed a coat of fur a week it seems.

 

I had mine for 15 years before he passed. Haven't had a dog since then. I miss him to this day but I am enjoying my freedom.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NYWayfarer said:

Fantastic breed. So lovable, my only complaint is the shedding. They shed a coat of fur a week it seems.

 

I had mine for 15 years before he passed. Haven't had a dog since then. I miss him to this day but I am enjoy my freedom.

The shedding is bad. The one my wife had before we met, we lost him 2 years ago. He was 17. We’ve lost 3 over the course of 12 months. Now our newest and youngest was diagnosed with Mast cell tumors. She’s having surgery next Friday, the prognosis is guarded at this point, we’ll know more after the surgery. 

 

They are are a good breed, they’ve grown on me. The two we have now don’t snort unless they are really worked up which rarely happens.

 

i think the Pug breed is trying to take over the world though. Every commercial on TV with a dog in it, there’s a Pug! Every internet advertisement, every magazine there’s a Pug! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Z is the man & is unapologetic about it!

in this politically correct world his days r numbered saddle 

cheers

Rick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Tennessee Boy said:

Dogs > People

The plot to John Wick...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zona is one of the better teachers out there.  He is not tied to a tournament mentality, he seems to realize there are different types of fishermen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, OCdockskipper said:

Zona is one of the better teachers out there.  He is not tied to a tournament mentality, he seems to realize there are different types of fishermen.

And a lot of his shows are geared toward natural lakes and how to approach them, unlike a lot of shows and information out there that’s geared mostly towards river impoundments. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing forum

    fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing poles

    fishing

    fishing reels

    fishing

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×
×
  • Create New...