IndianaFinesse

The latest sale thread

Glenn

Reminder: Do NOT attempt to get around the word filters. We don't like to hand out penalties, but will do so if this occurs. Please don't put us in that position.

Message added by Glenn

"15% off Tatsu"

I need to put this thread on my ignore list.

• Like 1

My local Meijer has 150 yard spools of Suffix 832 braid on clearance for 4.99

1563729536984_IMG_20190721_121836.jpg

• Like 5

On 7/20/2019 at 6:47 PM, NorthernBasser said:

TW has 15% off Tatsu. 200 yd spools only.

Pricing on Walmart.com and Amazon.com is still lower than TW's with 15% off for 200 yd spools in the sub 12-lb sizes.

Down around $30/spool when I last checked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ryanerb said:

Ktp 25% off today only 6 items, code FLASH. 

Ugggh - I didn't *need* a deep cranking setup.  But a local shop had all their Veritas rods marked down to $75 - so I *had* to grab their last 7'6" winch after my Dick's shipping fiasco last week.  Now I was planning on swapping a reel off of another cranking setup - but sheesh, maybe I *need* a new reel to make that a complete cranking setup.  Lews LFS in 5.6:1 @ $75 is tempting.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, adrenalnjunky said:

Ugggh - I didn't *need* a deep cranking setup.  But a local shop had all their Veritas rods marked down to $75 - so I *had* to grab their last 7'6" winch after my Dick's shipping fiasco last week.  Now I was planning on swapping a reel off of another cranking setup - but sheesh, maybe I *need* a new reel to make that a complete cranking setup.  Lews LFS in 5.6:1 @ $75 is tempting.  

Do it, you know you want too! 

paid pay day GIF

On 7/21/2019 at 1:23 PM, OG Crankster said:

My local Meijer has 150 yard spools of Suffix 832 braid on clearance for 4.99

1563729536984_IMG_20190721_121836.jpg

My local Meijer is the birthplace of Meijer and they never have good fishing stuff on sale. That’s a good deal. 

3 hours ago, adrenalnjunky said:

Rapala has husky jerks marked down 20%, and their LS hooded shirts 25% then you can stack 15RAPALA, FISH10, THANKS10 and FREESHIP49 to stack 15%+10%+10%, and free shipping over $49.  

https://www.rapala.com/rapala/sale/

Can't believe they allow them to be stacked, thanks for the heads up

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, SmallBlockMuscle said:

What's worse is.......I actually don't think I need any jerkbaits right now.  Landed a lot of fish on a shadowrap shad in the halloween scheme this past weekend.  I seem to always have that thing tied on.  Handful of new megabass vision 110's and I keep on throwing the rapala.  

39 minutes ago, adrenalnjunky said:

What's worse is.......I actually don't think I need any jerkbaits right now.  Landed a lot of fish on a shadowrap shad in the halloween scheme this past weekend.  I seem to always have that thing tied on.  Handful of new megabass vision 110's and I keep on throwing the rapala.  

The bait monkey says otherwise but you already know that. 😂

I agree at 8 dollar shipping forget it

4 hours ago, SmallBlockMuscle said:

They don't any more.  I got it to work a few hours ago and didn't pull the trigger fast enough.   Now I get the error "The coupon code entered is invalid, may not meet the requirements, or may have already been used."

25 minutes ago, @reelChris said:

They don't any more.  I got it to work a few hours ago and didn't pull the trigger fast enough.   Now I get the error "The coupon code entered is invalid, may not meet the requirements, or may have already been used."

You might want to check the codes you entered - I just placed an order @ 7:39pm CST and it all added up to $53 bucks off of a $95 order (Including the $11 off for shipping).

Untitled.png.d10cac30cb3af83d64c2b34d8d4e2258.png

You know - there may be an issue with THANKS10 - now that I think of it, it was sent to me when I created an account on their site yesterday.  It might only be activated for those with new accounts - like it's loaded into your account somehow.  I can't apply it to a new shopping cart now that I've already used it on an order in my account.  But, all the other codes still stack and are active.  Create an account if you don't have one, and you'll probably get the code for signing up.  Otherwise, never hurts to have more than one account, does it?

Looking to save on a curado dc but seems that anytime a coupon comes out, Shimano is excluded or the sites don’t carry them. Am I wasting time, do I need to pull the trigger on a full price one? 

6 minutes ago, imabassguy said:

Looking to save on a curado dc but seems that anytime a coupon comes out, Shimano is excluded or the sites don’t carry them. Am I wasting time, do I need to pull the trigger on a full price one? 

I've heard that some places "exclude" them, but when, ordered the discount still gets applied.  

13 hours ago, Brett's_daddy said:

Do it, you know you want too! 

paid pay day GIF

HA BAITMONKEY I WIN!!!!!!!?! 

I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF ORDERING A REEL FROM KTP WHEN THE FLASH SALE CODE EXPIRED!  (well except for that $100 order from Rapala earlier that I had no intention of making earlier today. d**n stackable codes almost equaled 50% off, and I've been knocking them out on jerkbaits lately.)

It's been a while since I've made a major fishing purchase... Bait monkey has been awfully quiet. I'm suspicious. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, MassYak85 said:

It's been a while since I've made a major fishing purchase... Bait monkey has been awfully quiet. I'm suspicious. 

Just don't look behind you. ;)

• Haha 2

The rapala stack works. Unfortunately the free shipping requires a $50 purchase and 4 jerkbaits costs $9 shipping. You guys are getting errors because you are copy/pasting. You can do this but you must edit it and take out the space at the end. This is why you get an error. All of the promo codes took for me. 

5 hours ago, Mikeltee said:

The rapala stack works. Unfortunately the free shipping requires a $50 purchase and 4 jerkbaits costs $9 shipping. You guys are getting errors because you are copy/pasting. You can do this but you must edit it and take out the space at the end. This is why you get an error. All of the promo codes took for me. 

stacked coupons work on the ENTIRE site, so don't just focus on the clearance section.  I picked up some line. 

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 10:59 PM, imabassguy said:

eBay would be your best bet to get it at a discount. Check each day as there will be one at a good price eventually, but you have to be on your toes, because it will be gone quickly if you don't act fast...

15 hours ago, Mikeltee said:

If someone isn't willing to drop $50 on tackle to get the discount, I seriously have to question if they're really 'bout this baitmonkey life.  :roflmao::yes:

_96317895_gettyimages-164067218.jpg

• Haha 3