roadwarrior

The Road To The Super Bowl 2020

Go Bengals and go Titans! (Bengals were my first love before the Titans existed)

Go Bills!!!

Curious if Flacco deal will pay off for Denver. Have my doubts, but hey,

who knows! :) 

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:44 AM, roadwarrior said:

:roflmao1:  Someone bought a bridge in NY. 

23 hours ago, Darren. said:

Go Bills!!!

Curious if Flacco deal will pay off for Denver. Have my doubts, but hey,

who knows! :) 

Don't know either, but there is not much downside for the Broncos.

• Like 1

I don't understand the Flacco deal. Look at the stats, they're almost the exact same, except Flacco is older and more injury prone. I'd think that money and draft pick would have been much better suited building up the rest of the team.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bluebasser86 said:

I don't understand the Flacco deal. Look at the stats, they're almost the exact same, except Flacco is older and more injury prone. I'd think that money and draft pick would have been much better suited building up the rest of the team.

exactly. Very poor deal, they would have been better off keeping keenum or trading for foles. Flacco has been done for 5 years, and denver has zero talent around him. Elway is playing as a scared gm at this point.

• Like 1

Being a Browns fan looks like its gonna start paying off .....

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/odell-beckham-jr-trade-grades-browns-huge-winners-for-acquiring-wr-giants-clear-losers-in-an-utter-disaster/

Unless we just traded for drama, signed a GF beater and hired a 1st year coach which could lead to the same old Browns and their poor choices.

I like what Dorsey is doing , which is not something I've ever said going back to the 80's.

45 minutes ago, BassNJake said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/odell-beckham-jr-trade-grades-browns-huge-winners-for-acquiring-wr-giants-clear-losers-in-an-utter-disaster/

Unless we just traded for drama, signed a GF beater and hired a 1st year coach which could lead to the same old Browns and their poor choices.

I like what Dorsey is doing , which is not something I've ever said going back to the 80's.

Have to say they definitely scored with OBJ. Be a very interesting team to watch

this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BassNJake said:

Hahahaha. It wasn't hunts girlfriend that he kicked. Just a complete female stranger 

31 minutes ago, Darren. said:

Have to say they definitely scored with OBJ. Be a very interesting team to watch

this year.

Yeah look at all the wins he brought to new York......

• Like 1

I love the drama!

:love-093:

• Like 1

a lot of big names moving around this year. Suggs, mathieu, thomas, foles, obj, bennet, weddle, brown and bell to name some. I like an exciting offseason.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BassNJake said:

Wait until it comes time to start paying all those young guys and see if you still like Dorsey. Great talent scout, terrible with money. Chiefs are still eating a ton of dead money from bad contracts he gave out and will still be paying on them in 2020 as well. I'm excited for the Browns, if any fan base deserves it the Brown's fans surely do. I think they'll make the playoffs pretty easily this year provided the wheels don't fall off and everyone can't get along. 

• Like 1