Sign in to follow this  
Catt

We lost a true friend

Jack (fishfordollars) Yates Jack passed away Jan 18 2011 of a heart attack. His services will be in Nacogdoches Saturday 1/22/2011 at Laird Funeral Home.

I'm sorry to hear that.  I always enjoyed his posts.  Praying for his family and friends.

RIP Jack, your family will be in my prayers.

A great contributor to this board.

Prayers for him and his family.

My prayers go out to his friends and family. His post will surely be missed on this forum.

Very sad to here this news, never got a chance to meet him personally but seemed like a great guy. Enjoyed his input, and appreciated his help when I first started using baitcasters.

I dont know what to say. So sad. Really enjoyed talking with him. Sad I never got to meet him. He will be missed.  :'(

oh that sucks. RIP

He will truly be missed. I am very sad to hear this.

Oh NO!!  Oh no.  Oh man.  I don't know what to say.  I'm shocked and saddened by the news.  I really enjoyed his daily presence here.  Truly a great man.  He will be missed terribly by all.  My heart goes out to his survivors.

Truely sad news! Never had a chance to meet him either but enjoyed reading his input on here. He will surely be missed! My thoughts and prayers go out to his family! R.I.P.

Very sad news. He was a real contributor on this board. Condolences to his family & friends.

WOW! What a shock.....very sad news indeed. I always enjoyed his posts and will certainly miss him. Praying for God's blessing for his family. wow.

Ronnie

Man, that's very sad. We'll miss him, but we're better just from knowing him.  My thoughts and prayers go out to Jack, and all his friends and family.

Thats so messed up. His posts were always informative and polite. Prayers sent out to his family. RIP

A loss is always a sad day...R.I.P.

Geez. I don't know what to say either. Jack was a great contributor, a kind man, and always had an informed opinion. I will miss him though I never met him. He was a great example of the kind of person we should strive to be on this forum and in life. I was hoping to meet him as he always told all of us he had a seat in his boat ready and waiting. His family is in my thoughts. This is really depressing.