Jump to content

The latest sale thread


Message added by Glenn

Reminder: Do NOT attempt to get around the word filters. We don't like to hand out penalties, but will do so if this occurs. Please don't put us in that position.

Recommended Posts

  • Super User

Got my BPS spring sale flyer today. Haven't had a chance to check it yet to see if they have anything on sale I might actually need.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Log Catcher said:

Got my BPS spring sale flyer today. Haven't had a chance to check it yet to see if they have anything on sale I might actually need.

I came here to post that I had received mine as well.

It was pretty underwhelming like the previous years have been.

Personally the only two things that caught my eye was the 25% off big game line

and 3 for $10 Booyah Pad crashers, popping or regular.

 

I did look at the Nitro Z20 sale price for a loooooong time...

 

If anyone else notices any other good deals please don't be tight lipped haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • BassResource.com Administrator
4 hours ago, NorthernBasser said:

What happened to all the posts discussing the Daiwa Tatula Elite rods that people recently bought? A bunch have been deleted it seems.

 

 

 

Off topic posts were moved here:

This thread is about sales.  Let's keep it on track guys.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Johnbt said:

I received the Bass Pro Spring Fishing Classic mailer yesterday - 3/9 to 3/29. It's 44 pages, I'll read it later.

 

Front page: Rapala UP TO 50% off. Your choice at $4.99 - Shad Rap, Ott's Garage Slim, and DT cranks.


$4.99 OGs?

Thats cheap.

 

I lost two last weekend, so… uh…. I “NEED” to buy some more anyway. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Super User
26 minutes ago, AmmoGuy said:


$4.99 OGs?

Thats cheap.

 

I lost two last weekend, so… uh…. I “NEED” to buy some more anyway. 

Hard to say. I think it's starting at $4.98. I bet some Shad Raps will be $4.98. 

 

uWCVjUt.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, NorthernBasser said:

Hard to say. I think it's starting at $4.98. I bet some Shad Raps will be $4.98. 

 

uWCVjUt.jpg

I went to BP today. Otts garage slim and tiny were $8.99 from $9.99. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I will for sure be getting a ton of these jigs. I love the 5/8oz. 
 

Any thoughts on the Vengeance deal? Might need a “truck rod” or a heavy if they make it.724EDEF2-E555-4B7E-85D5-D7B449F07468.thumb.jpeg.3b3e7dadfd7e03e29a26d5daa7ac6cf7.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Super User
1 hour ago, TheSwearingAngler said:

Can anybody with the Basspro mailer tell me what they’re offering for transom mount trolling motors on sale.. I really can’t paddle anymore, my shoulder only has casting left in it and even that may be too much.

I don't see any transom mounts in the flyer. Does that mean they won't be on sale? I'm not sure to be honest. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/1/2023 at 5:24 PM, TheSwearingAngler said:

Can anybody with the Basspro mailer tell me what they’re offering for transom mount trolling motors on sale.. I really can’t paddle anymore, my shoulder only has casting left in it and even that may be too much.

 

The flyer is also online if you want to browse through it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, HenryPF said:

 

The flyer is also online if you want to browse through it.

The only mention of the spring classic I can find online is the trade in program, otherwise the crappie madness sale flyer is posted. No big deal the sale is less than a week away, I’ll look through the flyer when they post it then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • BassResource.com Administrator

Karl's Tackle is offering an exclusive BassResource code! It's a new customer coupon (BR10) for BassResource members, $10 off their first order of $25+, new customers only. 

 

Go now --> https://gokarls.com/bassresource

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, TheSwearingAngler said:

The only mention of the spring classic I can find online is the trade in program, otherwise the crappie madness sale flyer is posted. No big deal the sale is less than a week away, I’ll look through the flyer when they post it then.

 

You have to select a store near you. Enter in your zip code under store finder, and choose About this store and the links should be on the right (3 flyers)

 

Or try this:

 

BPS Spring Sale

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • BassResource.com Administrator

My local BPS only offers trout and salmon gear.  :(

 

  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, HenryPF said:

 

You have to select a store near you. Enter in your zip code under store finder, and choose About this store and the links should be on the right (3 flyers)

 

Or try this:

 

BPS Spring Sale

You are the best.. nothing in the flyer interests me.. bummer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Glenn said:

My local BPS only offers trout and salmon gear.  :(

 


Free shipping to store, brother!

10 hours ago, HenryPF said:

 

You have to select a store near you. Enter in your zip code under store finder, and choose About this store and the links should be on the right (3 flyers)

 

Or try this:

 

BPS Spring Sale


Funny, the link you posted was super saltwater-specific. My Chattanooga store ad is very different and bass-centric:

 

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/shop-our-catalogs?guideKey=FE2C4AEE-1446-44A8-9345-742C0B3DD507#catalog/spring-fishing-classic-39-thru-329-11-5513/page/1 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

From Midway: Just got a Temple Fork Outfitters Tactical Mag Bass 7’ 3” HF, rated up to 1.5 ounce, retails for about $160, got it for $80. The only hole in my arsenal, gonna use it for flipping into heavy stuff with big jigs. Their fast rods have moderate tips so it also may work with some treble-hook moving baits but I expect it’s gonna primarily be for single-hook presentations, we’ll see. They have a few left in other sizes, including a 7’3” MHF that I would have JUMPED on if it didn’t repeat what I have in several other rods. 1 left so grab it now if you’re interested. Blanks are about the same as the TFO Elites without the lighter titanium guides. Plus the one I got has cork handles which I prefer; elites have Winn grips, which I’ve never used. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, MontclairDave said:

From Midway: Just got a Temple Fork Outfitters Tactical Mag Bass 7’ 3” HF, rated up to 1.5 ounce, retails for about $160, got it for $80. The only hole in my arsenal, gonna use it for flipping into heavy stuff with big jigs. Their fast rods have moderate tips so it also may work with some treble-hook moving baits but I expect it’s gonna primarily be for single-hook presentations, we’ll see. They have a few left in other sizes, including a 7’3” MHF that I would have JUMPED on if it didn’t repeat what I have in several other rods. 1 left so grab it now if you’re interested. Blanks are about the same as the TFO Elites without the lighter titanium guides. Plus the one I got has cork handles which I prefer; elites have Winn grips, which I’ve never used. 

That medium they have is tempting. I don't think I have a 7'3" medium casting rod. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



  • fishing forum

    Outboard Engine

    fishing forum

    fishing tackle

    fishing

    fishing

    fishing tackle

    fishing

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.