Glenn

• Super User
11 minutes ago, 12poundbass said:

Cajun Metamucil? ?

I think it'd be more Mirolax.

• Haha 1

• Global Moderator
1 hour ago, throttleplate said:

Wednesday april 5th. Do you know where your snowblower operator is?

vlcsnap-2023-04-05-20h27m44s229.thumb.png.e96979eaa9c019c44157c527829f8fbd.pngvlcsnap-2023-04-05-20h28m18s785.thumb.png.9429ed14561b458855fbf06a7763d657.png

Looks like that might have hurt a little ? 

• Global Moderator
4 minutes ago, galyonj said:

Bo's rowdy when he takes a notion. lol

We were down at the lake, he’s not used to all the brazen creatures. That cat was extremely fluffy and black and white, thought we were about to have a skunk situation 

• Super User

Sad day at the pond today. Found the resident goldfish deceased. No idea who dumped him in there, or when, but when he would lazily sun himself near the surface, you couldn’t miss him. Believe I first spotted him about 3 years ago, and I assume he was the only one in there. I had actually forgotten about him, as he didn’t make appearances often.

959E07FA-4290-40BA-8A91-0029D20CCEED.jpeg.c3bb0023bafcc35187cf7f71a6ae4dc6.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

• Super User
53 minutes ago, Team9nine said:

Sad day at the pond today. Found the resident goldfish deceased. No idea who dumped him in there, or when, but when he would lazily sun himself near the surface, you couldn’t miss him. Believe I first spotted him about 3 years ago, and I assume he was the only one in there. I had actually forgotten about him, as he didn’t make appearances often.

959E07FA-4290-40BA-8A91-0029D20CCEED.jpeg.c3bb0023bafcc35187cf7f71a6ae4dc6.jpeg

I started with 3 Koi and 2 Goldfish about a decade ago, today only one remains in the Koi pond, and it's a Goldfish.   He's gotten massive.   

Hate to see your little buddy like that, surprised he didn't get eaten by a Bass earlier in his life.   

• Like 2

• Global Moderator
31 minutes ago, galyonj said:

That's some potato.

spacer.png

The sign on the back says only 110 calories. That’s pretty darn good for something that size. ?

First flower of the year!!!

Now granted, it’s only a tiny, lowly dandelion growing up against the barn, but I’ll take it. Won’t be long and there’ll be tons of flowers around here, along with a million honey bees on them ( neighbour has a huge bunch of bees and sells honey all summer).

3E511DF6-5518-4012-AD57-D2B0934767B2.jpeg

• Like 6

Well, didn’t get fishing today, but she did see the light of day for the first time in several months. 

Brand new trailer bearings and seals today, and all batteries installed. All she needs now is a pile of fishing gear loaded up and she’s ready to rock, hopefully next weekend!

74727C32-D16D-4D01-8A2B-DF29740429F7.jpeg

• Like 11

It’s impressive on a clear day when there’s no fog in the Sacramento Valley and you can see the snow covered Sierras from Franks Tract…

AA5E0D2B-CE91-4C05-B910-59C5D1B55842.jpeg

• Like 8