Post a photo a day!

Glenn

• Super User

I picked the first cucumbers from my garden last night.  I'm pleasantly surprised by these, as this is the first time I've ever had a garden and I wasn't sure what to expect.

cucumbers.jpg

• Like 8

• Global Moderator

The hard part is over! Now we need to couple all 8 pipes together and fill in this 13’ deep hole. I lost a couple years of life on this 350’ shot. 

IMG_2276.jpeg

• Like 2

• Super User

My wife came home from the In Laws last night with my orders. Big limbs blown down after some storms blew through. Started at 8am and just got home. Man I love Summer heat and humidity. 

Screenshot_20230808_142224_Messages.jpg

• Like 4

• Super User

Was out of the country for over a week and was very nervous about the state of my garden. Came home to see it flourishing with a lot of fruit ready to harvest. Chocoalate Pear and Candy Apple Cherry tomatoes, scallions, green beans, basil and oregano. We have enough basil and oregano to open an Italian and Greek joint. 
E4ABA1D9-5F23-4A21-BF91-18A43C1B7E1D.thumb.jpeg.9aafa823163edb59c98b8d904af3546f.jpeg

• Like 10

• Super User

So this big fella is at a petting zoo in Sturgeon Bay WI. He's an old man and 3 years ago the farmers figured he wouldn't last another year. Big fella is still alive and kicking. We visit the farm once or twice a year. His head is the size of my thigh. 

thumbnail(1).thumb.jpeg.bb39bae1e3c70f86755e72fcdba4d4c8.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 4