Got her today on the rapala jerk bait. 24” Virginia Stud. Was noticeably larger than my 9.3 from January. 

9D2F5640-027B-494B-A2DC-806D87FA6406.jpeg

• Like 26

Wow. Great bass. What a beauty!

• Thanks 1

Nice Fish!

• Thanks 1

Congrats, man! That's a freakin' beast!

That's definitely NOT a Patriot's football...waaaay too inflated - with shad!! LOL :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Great Job!!

Beautiful fish

Mike

• Thanks 1

Nice fish, GREAT PIC!

:love-093:

• Thanks 1

Thats a pretty fish too and you have good photos . Are you going to have a replica made ?

9 minutes ago, scaleface said:

Thats a pretty fish too and you have good photos . Are you going to have a replica made ?

I just got my January PB mount in the mail and on my wall in early December and she was a 9.3. This bass was noticeably thicker and fatter... so YES i will have to get a mount. Just sad the scales wouldn't stay on long enough to read her because she's a 10.0 minimum. Still have tons to be PUMPED about though, catch of a lifetime!

• Like 3

Nice catching!  That is a healthy looking fish.

• Thanks 1

Great Bass !

PB's are always a Blast especially when they keep coming.

Congrats

A-Jay 

• Thanks 1

Congrats! Looks like that bass ate a whole bunch of other fish before it hit your plug.  You must have had it right in his wheelhouse 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TnRiver46 said:

Congrats! Looks like that bass ate a whole bunch of other fish before it hit your  You must have had it right in his wheelhouse 

She had a huge tail sticking out of her throat and belly was beyond full... perch pattern jerkbait was the ticket!!!!

• Like 1

what a monster. you must have some good fisheries near you. thats a very large fish for that part of the country

• Thanks 1

congrats on the PB! nice fish that's always fun

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, TravisVirginiaAngler said:

perch pattern jerkbait was the ticket!!!!

Shadow Raps and Shadow Rap Shad in perch have been the deal lately in my area. I went nuts buying all sorts of perch pattern baits as a result. We had an insane day last Saturday with them. The walleye eat the pattern too, so when the bass bite is off there's always a chance for a mondo eye.

Congrats on your catch! Not easy for us northerners. That's a rare fish up this way. I caught two donks myself this year. No scale either time, but I have pics, measurements, and witnesses. More importantly I have the heart pounding memory. Electrifying!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PhishLI said:

Shadow Raps and Shadow Rap Shad in perch have been the deal lately in my area. I went nuts buying all sorts of perch pattern baits as a result. We had an insane day last Saturday with them. The walleye eat the pattern too, so when the bass bite is off there's always a chance for a mondo eye.

Congrats on your catch! Not easy for us northerners. That's a rare fish up this way. I caught two donks myself this year. No scale either time, but I have pics, measurements, and witnesses. More importantly I have the heart pounding memory. Electrifying!

Keep phishing bro! 

Chubster! Congrats on the PB.

Congratulations @TravisVirginiaAngler on your new Personal Best, beautiful fish! Thanks for sharing the photos and clearing up the her big, beautiful belly issues. I had to take a couple of looks at those photos cause I thought she swallowed a section of 2X4, lol. Continued good fishing, JB 

Wow! Congrats on the pb. She is  a good one , that will give you the fever !!