Post a photo a day!

Glenn

• Global Moderator

13 hrs and thousands of dollars later we found the gas main we were looking for. No it’s not the green one, it’s the glimmer of yellow at the bottom of the hole which is 10’5” down. 🙄

IMG_2921.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

On 1/28/2024 at 5:23 AM, TnRiver46 said:

Heck I can’t keep one of our dogs inside when it’s below 25 degrees. She likes the cold air 

I hear ya.  I have a long haired dog that will lay out in the snow.

• Like 1

Vertical up lap 3/8 A36 steel plate single pass MIG  pulse 170 wire feed .092 trim .045 ER70S6 92% Argon 8% C02. I started to get impatient towards the end.IMG_2024-01-31-161639.jpeg.c14501b59bedac86000b6c4a97616b21.jpeg

• Like 3

@TnRiver46 yes, it’s vertical up. With the motion and pause that you have to do the beads to get wider. I don’t do vertical up often but, I need to send out these settings for acid etching to see if there is enough penetration. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, gimruis said:

I have a feeling he and I would get along. We both like to bass fish.

I believe he’s referring to my neighbor with the Xmas lights left out for 5-6 years living next door to you. 😂

Sure, you & I would probably get along great as neighbors. We both like fishing & have a good & somewhat twisted sense of humor. Plus I’d get free monthly reminders when I’d need a haircut. I might get a few citations from the fashion police every now & then (shorts, t-shirt & sandals). 🚔

• Haha 1

• Super User

looking for customers item on old 747

PHOTO-2024-01-31-13-50-38.jpg

• Like 9

• Super User

After bombing and chasing each other all around out back for a couple of hours today,

Tank & Kya were fine with some down time.

TankandKyaFeb24.jpg.c0e890f6985400b87b9b84ef74328df0.jpg

:smiley:

A-Jay

• Like 14

Took river to pet smart today to keep him in a busy area with dogs. Wasn’t interested in any toys. He was very interested in the Guinea pigs though. He couldn’t understand why I told him those aren’t toys. He said they look like they’d squeak to me! IMG_2024-02-04-144223.jpeg.443bd7917471d73f6f462f99dd6dd823.jpeg

• Like 13

• Super User
1 hour ago, Catt said:

FB_IMG_1707133914758.jpg

Wore them as a DI for 8 years. 

Miles of marching and close order drill daily they helped slow heel wear.

Pretty sure there was a little bit of a psychological factor as well.

A-Jay

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Catt said:

FB_IMG_1707133914758.jpg

Good memories 

• Like 1

• Super User

That was big ol bird on top of the tree.

PHOTO-2024-02-04-07-29-12.jpg

• Like 3

• Super User
11 minutes ago, BigAngus752 said:

reel.JPG.e7c16113be892bf2fc507afda82fc40c.JPG

Saw this on a non-fishing-related FB page with the question, "How old is this reel?"  Who cares?  What brand is that braid?!!!  Ima buy some TODAY...

Is that where they got Reeltree from ?

LFqDVB.jpg

A-Jay

• Haha 6

It's been really windy lately.  I'm considering a bigger boat.   (Actually I saw this boat when I was picking up snacks this morning.)   It looks like the rub rail is inflatable and it has some kind of jet drive.   It was huge.  I wonder if it's some kind of tour boat or something.   I didn't see the driver or I would have asked where he's taking it.   

New boat lol.jpg

New boat 2 lol.jpg

• Like 5

• Super User
7 hours ago, Woody B said:

It's been really windy lately.  I'm considering a bigger boat.   (Actually I saw this boat when I was picking up snacks this morning.)   It looks like the rub rail is inflatable and it has some kind of jet drive.   It was huge.  I wonder if it's some kind of tour boat or something.   I didn't see the driver or I would have asked where he's taking it.   

New boat lol.jpg

New boat 2 lol.jpg

RIB boat Rigid Inflatable. Got a little bit of this and a little bit of that. 

• Like 1