Post a photo a day!

Glenn

• Global Moderator

6poundbass can sling the football pretty well so, he tried his hand at baseball this year. Last night he was the starting pitcher. He started off a little rough with some walks but found his groove. 

2IP 4k 4BB 2H 0ERA

IMG_3714.jpeg

• Like 16

• Super User

Got Cover for the big boy, It can be fit in garage but we can't pass by it if he is in LOL, so he will be outside.

IMG_3898.JPG

IMG_3897.JPG

IMG_3896.JPG

IMG_3895.JPG

IMG_3893.JPG

• Like 8

• Super User
11 hours ago, 12poundbass said:

6poundbass can sling the football pretty well so, he tried his hand at baseball this year. Last night he was the starting pitcher. He started off a little rough with some walks but found his groove. 

2IP 4k 4BB 2H 0ERA

IMG_3714.jpeg

Well of course it was rough. There’s no mound to push off from and he’s on a softball field.

• Haha 1

• Global Moderator
1 hour ago, gimruis said:

Well of course it was rough. There’s no mound to push off from and he’s on a softball field.

It’s a baseball field, the fence is 350’+. Their home field albeit not the greatest, does have a grass infield, is their normal field. In this area they prefer dirt over grass because of the up keep. Their “normal” field is pretty much all clover and weeds. We’re in the country so like we say, “ you get what you and you don’t throw a fit.” We’re not in the city anymore Dorthy. 

• Like 2

• Super User

I spent 8 hours on the water today at a new lake to me that has grass everywhere.  It was a nightmare.  I caught one bass all day, which is one more than everyone else I talked to. On my way home I spotted this sign. I have no idea what the intention is for it but it pretty much summed up my day.

20240615_164419.jpg.d50c0eb2f95ad2b678e2bab068ca3e68.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

• Super User

It was 45* this morning at the campground. Turtle came by sometime in the night, must have felt the warmth from the fire and dove right in. We nudged him out, he went into the grass, made a u turn, and climbed back into the fire pit. Got back from fishing around 2 this afternoon, and he was gone.

turtle.jpg.211e059eeb57a7ab8ddd1ba0fbf77f9d.jpg

• Like 12

• Super User
9 hours ago, FishTank said:

On my way home I spotted this sign. I have no idea what the intention is 

20240615_164419.jpg.d50c0eb2f95ad2b678e2bab068ca3e68.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's directions to Lake Menderchuck.

😎

A-Jay

• Like 4
  • Haha 9

• Global Moderator
On 6/15/2024 at 12:40 PM, gimruis said:

My front yard and driveway.

IMG_0950.jpg

In this scenario I might just have to say it was trying to kill me and ended up on the grill ! 😂 

• Haha 7

A belated Happy Fathers Day and congrats to you and the Mrs on the future addition to your family!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Super User

Had a good day. Caught a bass, perch, and a trout the evening of 6/6. The Bass was caught on a senko and the latter two fish on the drop shot. 

IMG-8984.jpg

IMG-8991.jpg

Here’s a pic I took before heading home. The sunset looks better through real eyes. 

• Like 10

My brother went on a business trip to Hong Kong, and hit the tackle shops.  He said the rod's he bought showed up today.  Shipping was about $70.  Only one I'm familiar with is the Daiwa Gekkabijin EX AGS 6'8"L he paid $213 for ($468 @ Digitaka)

TakgTL.jpg

• Like 5

• Super User

I have clip for you from work, dropping 727 tail., Thats how we do it, Sorry for video quality, It just happened.

• Like 2

• Super User

Buddy put LED'S on his bunks. This was me backed down and him approaching. I think I need some.

Screenshot_20240619_010744_Gallery.jpg

• Like 3

• Super User

Yesterday we were loading the last piece and I wanted to share to you guys what I see when I was supervising guys, I was seeing fishing rod hooking a monster fish LOL, I was day dreaming anytime I look at them. Anyways job done and I back home from desert.

View recent photos-1.jpeg

• Like 5